• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS is already bootcamping.
BzSNFuICIAA5L7J.jpg

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Mana issues? If not I'd imagine it has to do with the fact that his ulti isn't good enough to warrant using it twice in a team fight. You can definitely do it, but I think there are certain items that are just way more beneficial.

Lots of gold, and it is better to tank up first. IMO at least.

To be more clear I'm not talking about a Refresher rush, I'm talking about the early snowball pub Necro that ends up 6-slotted with a Bloodstone and shit. In that case I think Aghs/Refresh would actually be pretty good late game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Er, the yearly Halloween Sale has nothing to do with Diretide.

I do sort of expect Dota 2 to have some Halloween event, but more like "A fall themed map" instead of a full game mode.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Er, the yearly Halloween Sale has nothing to do with Diretide.

I do sort of expect Dota 2 to have some Halloween event, but more like "A fall themed map" instead of a full game mode.

The themed maps are actually the best part of the events anyway.

shira

10000 years since promised SFM of windwaifu and lycanrunner :(

I wanna see it!

HUD looks great though so far, though a bit bright. Really loved his previous one. For DreamLeague, I wonder ?

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give ESL Chest, EE Luna つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

sixghost

Does anyone here have a good winrate with windrunner? Could you explain how you build her in different positions? I've been having a bunch of trouble winning with her.

JC Sera

Does anyone here have a good winrate with windrunner? Could you explain how you build her in different positions? I've been having a bunch of trouble winning with her.
I asked a while back and got this
I was a bit skeptical at first but the soul ring + tranquils build is actually pretty legit. If you wanna go more hard support, instead of force>maelstrom go mek>force. Once you have ring and boots down, don't forget to buy/be given wards. You're mobile enough + windrun that you can usually place them down no problem and save time for others.

manfestival

I swear dota 2 is a strange game. sometimes I get the games where I am absolutely certain we will stomp and then get stomped and then comes this gen. Where it literally feels like 2v5. Yet... we somehow WIN? I was laned with a sven that would stun creeps at full hp and not last hit. I was skywrath and our mid was a smart drow player. I feel like drow was probably a better player than me but everyone else felt like they were 1k mmr lower than me.

bounchfx

Why did they want you to redo the mouth?

first change was because the jaw/teeth were too cartoony, second revision was 'oh wait, can't have skulls either', so we found a middleground. I actually like it the most so far though, regardless of the extra time it took away from my chiv contest entry ;( hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom