• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
why buy wards

nobody EVEN LOOKS AT THE UFKCING MINIMAP

Action Slacks Law says when playing pub support you only need to buy the first set of wards and if your team manages to get killed even with vision of the enemy you're free from future ward purchases. Also make sure you steal farm from "carries" that have a propensity to feed because you'll probably put it to better use.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Era's Team Lost
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Razzer

It's uploading to youtubes, will edit with link.

I just watched the Twitch Vod, and I was wondering, is there really anything I can do as Omni in the first 10 mins? You pointed out how little I was doing, but I feel like I can't harass at all, and the minute I went to pull Demo died. The hero seems utterly useless first 10 minutes.

G.ZZZ

I just watched the Twitch Vod, and I was wondering, is there really anything I can do as Omni in the first 10 mins? You pointed out how little I was doing, but I feel like I can't harass at all, and the minute I went to pull Demo died. The hero seems utterly useless first 10 minutes.

That's why i want Omni offlane or mid Kreygasm

But my team boycott me
laugh.gif

BeesEight

why buy wards

That's why I don't. :3

But yeah, what Liquid! said. I'll buy the first set and if I notice people are still dying from individuals going through vision or who immediately look for someone to blame when they get ganked (no mia wtf?!) then I'll probably skip on the rest. At my bracket, I'm lucky if people get together for smoke, forget actually having vision and deciding whether that smoke is going to be useful or not.

On the other hand, if the mid is using it to control runes or people are pinging out enemies and what not, then I'll put in the effort.

Acinixys

3 games

12 retards

No wins

Gaben please bless me with a good team

--------------------

So yeah Axe + SF offlane is pretty fun

We got the first 10 or so kills

Made up for all the tards I had earlier

sixghost

why buy wards

This is why I ping the shit out of every enemy on the minimap and then type "_____ going top care."

That said, yesterday some one flamed me for pointing a hero out who was about to gank him. He said "I HAVE TWICE THE MAP AWARENESS AS YOU"

G.ZZZ

Yo I'm happy for it, it's Demo and, well I'm not sure which of the other 2 said no, but it wasn't me! I'm a believer!

Don't worry next team will surely ban it against us so i can get more standard drafts again. Or i'm just gonna pick abaddon eheheh.
hush.gif

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

Yeah that's why we were talking about it, omni as a solo support in that situation can't really do anything. Not your fault. Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsklcmi_eR4

Zephyx

I agree
but don't count out that early game heal
. You also need some farm to make things happen. He's much more suited in an offlane situation. Mid can work out but depends on what hero he's up against.

Razzer

I agree
but don't count out that early game heal
. You also need some farm to make things happen. He's much more suited in an offlane situation. Mid can work out but depends on what hero he's up against.

I mean, our drafts have been such that we don't need to do anything in the first 10 mins. I let the safe laner farm confidently, and we get enough items that our superior mid and late game wins out. But it's hella boring for me, the cores get all the fun
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
did they just take capt. draft out of ranked?!

Still hoping they add RD to ranked. Sad they took out CD though (probably because so few people played it) but honestly, CD and RD are the best modes. Interesting picks with a wide selection but without the same old fotm picks of AP and CM every game.

kvk1

I hope the next group of players persecuted by NA scrubs/flamers for their own inadequacies are the anime avatar people.

highfive.gif

I wonder if I will get better ping in Peru over USE....

Anyway, it is good that Valve is adding more South American servers. Brazil's was too far from many countries (Brazil is fucking huge), and I think only Uruguay/Argetina or so were the closest.

Kambing

Please tell me you reported the PA. That is truly horrible.

Yeah dude i reported his ass so hard. Hope he gets like 100 LP games.

I tell you one thing. This invoker will think twice before badmouthing anyone else again

For real. I am always of the opinion that criticizing one self and looking at and dissecting why i died in a scenario, what could have improved etc etc as being much more constructive. Shit mouthing really will not help team morale or change the outcome of the game. If MMR is supposed to be indicative of player skill then that "crappy" player will simply move down whilst good players move up. But this was just on another level lol. Worst part is he did not even abandon! I mean on my smurf when people rage that extent they normally abandon lol.

I was told 5k mmr was a haven of good, respectful players.

Did Reddit lie to me?

They lied bro. ALL LIES.

And to dream-vision, i agree. Communication is supposed to foster wins. People make mistakes and shit happens. It just sucks that this guy raged so hard so as to ruin myself and two other people's game. They should have just settled it 1 vs 1 mid after the game to measure who has the bigger e-peen for bragging rights.

BeesEight

This is why I ping the shit out of every enemy on the minimap and then type "_____ going top care."

That said, yesterday some one flamed me for pointing a hero out who was about to gank him. He said "I HAVE TWICE THE MAP AWARENESS AS YOU"

I've typed "mid miss" and pinged them going through wards. Ten seconds later, first blood and the safe lane pinging me angrily with "why no mia?!"

It's pretty much a lose/lose with some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom