• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He looks rad. Like Treant if he ever stopped being a neckbeard.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I mean, I guess I'll just keep picking PL. He's pretty good.

xG9MQ4J.png

Tobe

HOLY SHIT PERU AND CHILE SERVER GODDAMN!!!! now i feel kind of bumbed out, to play with better ping and with the most toxic people you gonna interact on the face of the planet, or get 180ms and be just nice.

bbd23

even when you win in dota it doesnt feel good. most infuriating game ever with these damn south americans diving every tower, chasing every kill. oh my goddddddddddddddddd this game is so awful.
SLx19c3.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
i keep getting booted to the menus while in game/char select screen

what is going on

Are you getting any error? My first thought is your steam client could be having issues keeping you logged in, so to restart both Dota and it.

Also, I get the same Ping on both USW and Peru, 170 :/

At least there is US East with its 130 Ping.

Satch

Banned
whats a hero i can learn that i can do basically everything by myself and not depend on teammates

i cant live like this anymore

whats a hero i can learn that i can do basically everything by myself and not depend on teammates

i cant live like this anymore

Zeus can carry a team damn near solo up to about 35 minutes.
Slark
Riki
Storm
Tinker
Pudge (?)
Tusk
Drow
Ember
Huskar
Earth Spirit

...and any other snowballing heroes I forgot to mention

Aselith

Zeus can carry a team damn near solo up to about 35 minutes.
Slark
Riki
Storm
Tinker
Pudge (?)
Tusk
Drow
Ember
Huskar
Earth Spirit

...and any other snowballing heroes I forgot to mention

Yeah and he's solid in a multitude of roles. Ok supports, good mid, good offlane, good sex partner, good god man, best carry

manfestival

in this meta i am almost afraid to do good and go on a killing streak. it almost hurts my team more that i become this huge carry because the moment I die, its basically guaranteeing the enemy win

bounchfx

Looks like it's finally in yay ! Hopefully it helps out with the prize pool. Spent most of my day traveling then tonight having amazing soba and ice cream. Tomorrow... ESL one. Looking forward to seein how this is set up vs Germany. If anyone is at the show feel free to say hi!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Kirby is still fun, and Link still feels very slow and weak.

Also, I looked at my last game, and the enemy Shadow Fiend despite getting a bottle never got a single rune.

TUSR

Banned
Are you getting any error? My first thought is your steam client could be having issues keeping you logged in, so to restart both Dota and it.

Also, I get the same Ping on both USW and Peru, 170 :/

At least there is US East with its 130 Ping.

nah no errors, it just jumps to the menus at random times. tried a restart and it didnt do anything.

sandy1297

http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/ssb4/
Speaking of neckbeards, there are a lot of "waifus" on top of the tier list.
I still think Skadi would be pretty good on PL but I'm still not sure how Diffusal and Skadi work with him and his illusions. I am pretty sure Skadi works on the main PL and mana burn works on the illusions.

yeah, drop both item, pick up skadi and put it in any slot except #1 (top left), pick up diffusal and put it in slot #1

and rounded it up with a domi->satanic for that lifesteal

whooooooo shit. That Dreams/Chaos Zeus + Tide combo pulling wins out of the jaws of losses since 2011.

JT5bgHB.png

we had 3 rax for the last 35 minutes. The rat on their team was so real.

Kotl spamming down one lane and running away with force staff...

PL being PL in another lane and the other 3 pushing together. Our Disraptor didn't hit level 6 until 21 minutes because he had given up (and we were 10k gold behind at that point already). But you know how it is. Eventually you're going to have to fight into the base. Pipes...BKB's...ya bois are too patient for that shit to work. In the end, they threw themselves at the ancient 4 or 5 times and were repelled each time. Throne got down to idunno...maybe 2k hp while they still had their mid T2 standing. We kept winning fights just well enough to for naga to make some progress down mid as I kept 2 lanes of megas at bay in base. Eventually they run out of buybacks and Naga gets too to 1v1 or 2v2.

if you're struggling against spectre

necro and naix are both really good against her

I used to run Axe + Shadow Demon off lane against Spectre. That combo ruins her in lane and Shadow Demon ruins her in late game but gimping Spectre's early game usually does very little in 6.82 as the hero comes back outrageously easy.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I had to lane vs an Axe Dazzle lane as Tusk with a Lich support who wouldn't pull because he had sacrifice (I was Tusk). He said they would take the tower since they were pushing every wave, but if Lich just draws them in between T1/T2 it's okay right? I just wanted a bit more XP advantage.

I was omega sad. Tusk farms pretty damn fast though which surprised me.

Madouu

I had to lane vs an Axe Dazzle lane as Tusk with a Lich support who wouldn't pull because he had sacrifice (I was Tusk). He said they would take the tower since they were pushing every wave, but if Lich just draws them in between T1/T2 it's okay right? I just wanted a bit more XP advantage.

I was omega sad. Tusk farms pretty damn fast though which surprised me.

You should've deserted and switched sides for the ultimate tusk axe dazzle combo.

Also they can probably creep skip easily if he does that.

Hero is legit. That new charge cooldown is a paradigm change for him since he can now charge in and charge out rather than just have to charge in and then have no escape.

Charge in / Charge in. Never back down.

Madouu

Looks like Zephyr will finish their summit game vs Mith 3v5 because two of their players had to leave 35 minutes in. They were pretty much in control of the game too.

Haunted

I'd pay good money to see 5 random Russian pubbers go up against 5 Peruvians.

edit: or better, 4 each, with an English speaker desperately trying to coordinate each team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom