• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

NBtoaster

Sometimes playing unranked seems pointless because all you get are unbalanced stacks. But then in ranked all you get is Terrorblade which is no fun either.

Maybe the solution is for me to become the terroblade picker..

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Are any of the summons from Bounch?

Or are there still more hats to come this week?
I'm pretty sure he worked on all 5.

There are too many treants for NP, why do you people have to make me keep questioning my choice of the Christmas Trees.

Ultimatum

Banned
annoying people in gaming threads is even more fun than dota ◟(∗❛ัᴗ❛ั∗)◞

I'm pretty sure he worked on all 5.

There are too many treants for NP, why do you people have to make me keep questioning my choice of the Christmas Trees.

the item slot should be random so every time you summon treants it rotates through your sets

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
So Dreamleauge just announced season 2, and it starts next week. Hope they have everything settled with Valve.

manfestival

ok question for the tournament ticket buyers(minus any international cause valve gives a lot back for those). Why do you guys buy the tickets when you can watch these events on twitch or host websites like joindota? Is it primarily for that item that you can get in hopes it gains value and can be resold for more at a higher time?

TheCrow

ok question for the tournament ticket buyers(minus any international cause valve gives a lot back for those). Why do you guys buy the tickets when you can watch these events on twitch or host websites like joindota? Is it primarily for that item that you can get in hopes it gains value and can be resold for more at a higher time?

Its either because I really want the item (summit 2) or I enjoy the people behind it/casting it (dreamleague).

Anno

Eh I just like watching in-client that much more than Twitch. Maybe it's just my connection but Twitch has a hard time running smoothly at high resolutions. Plus I can't control the camera, look over fight recaps, use the DVR thing etc. Plus most give you some decent trinkets that eventually pay off most of the ticket cost a lot of the time. I also just don't mind spending money supporting Dota or whatever.

Are you guys ready?
rSAzSq7.jpg

shira

Items. Period

The compendiums are meh

We are past the point of supporting the studios. They need to secure their own sponsors

G.ZZZ

New secret to free wins: Abuse USE servers, MMR is so fucking inflated there, you literally can't lose even with a SD that feed couriers and himself in your team. SO EZ.

Raytow

Hats, in this case SLX had some nice hats and the promise of more hats, same with The Summit 2, ESL One didn't really have anything but I bought the summon chest nevertheless.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
What the hell, C9 vs SNA is listed as the first set in the bracket but is the last game to be played? ESL plz.

Well, let see if I can get some food before Black starts some ricing.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Time to play all the games local and just broadcast to twitch.

Edit: Valve really should fix that rune reload bug.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Now Vanskor getting a new PC... Is this LAN already doomed you guys??

i am not a computer engineer

but i dont understand why they cant play the game that then goes out to dota tv separately so if there is a problem it's with the viewers and the players aren't effected I dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom