• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno I still think that aghs on brew is underutilized. I understand the thought process behind the aura stacking, but I keep doing napkin math and even just two claps and a haze, combined with the normal stun and tornado is fucking insane and causes so much havoc. The fire panda actually does some amount of damage at the point in the mid game as well.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The normal explanation for skipping scepter is that it falls off after 40 minutes. Clap does no damage, haze is mitigated with mkb/bkb, and the fire panda is made of paper.

The normal explanation for skipping scepter is that it falls off after 40 minutes. Clap does no damage, haze is mitigated with mkb/bkb, and the fire panda is made of paper.
it doesnt really matter when you just destroyed their face at 30 because you single handedly win every team fight as long as your apm is above 50

its not like ac and vlads are super amazing past 50 minutes anyhow

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Have you guys seen this yet?
also bets on how long it will take to be patched out

I assume eventually Valve is just going to give Rosh the property that if he can't get back to his den after 5-10 second of trying, he will just get free movement. Likely much easier then having to make adjustments every patch when different spells can get him stuck in dumb spots.

sixghost

it doesnt really matter when you just destroyed their face at 30 because you single handedly win every team fight as long as your apm is above 50

its not like ac and vlads are super amazing past 50 minutes anyhow

I don't think armor aura's ever fall off, especially if you can guarantee they'll be up in a teamfight as long as they will with a Brewmaster. You're basically paying 4200 gold for a second clap and drunken haze. There are still niche cases where the other team has lots of right clickers that aren't going MKB or BKB, but the aura stack is just way more reliable.

7Q9z1Nm.png

Disheartening teammates are disheartening. I basically made this a 50-minute match single-handedly. Might have somehow been able to win that if I could have finished the divine. idk. probably not. Shouldn't be this hard to find help in solo queue. It was basically me and 4 really large creeps vs 5.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I never do the "Game Won Buying Raiper" thing, since I have actually pulled out wins due to the enemy doing that to me.

Sianos

Sven aghs ult is hilarious: we took their mid tier 3, both mid rax, both tier 4s, and their ancient in one glorious 25 second push.

Wok

Power of the Ember+Void comeback from -20K.

Defend forever with Ember Spirit with more than 2/3 of the barracks down. Win one teamfight with Void and push the throne in a single try.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Amazon has introduced a new storage type that should bring my site's database costs down from $80 to $35 a month. LichTears.gif

Gonna save loads of money.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wisp haters. If you're warding and not feeding in a solo queue game, you're already one up on most pub supports. And Wisp is a great cheerleader for almost any good right clicker. I remember beating my TI Wisp challenge with a Bristleback on my team. We slayed so hard.

dmshaposv

Wisp haters. If you're warding and not feeding in a solo queue game, you're already one up on most pub supports. And Wisp is a great cheerleader for almost any good right clicker. I remember beating my TI Wisp challenge with a Bristleback on my team. We slayed so hard.

haha something similar happened for me. Bristle + wisp is a crazy combo. Got a triple kill with overcharge on bristle constantly under 50hp going ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom