• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Roll from fog? Or just aim it.

You're a Pudge player, aiming a skillshot shouldn't be that difficult.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
???

How does that solve anything? That just puts you in harm's way.

Mainly that level 1 grip being halved, as you have to get at least two Boulder Smash before you max grip since 0.75 is not enough time to line up a roll.
I take this to mean that you open with Boulder Smash in order to set up for Rolling Stone. So you're 2/1/1 at level 4, and you're losing 50 damage because of the change to Grip. But if you didn't rely on Boulder Smash to hit Rolling Stone, you could go 1/1/2 instead, and lose only 25 damage.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I really like the new Spirit Breaker. The change in charge allows you to use it far more, and the buff to Empowering Haste makes it easier for him to solo off.

inkls

Based VG winning. Little burning and ice3 carrying the legacy of burning ;_;7

yo you gonna be playing this weekend? I wanna get a 5 stack and do some all-pick randoming. time to play some new heroes.

Yes, had some stuff to do in the past 3 days, but im free for the week-end

Hylian7

I take this to mean that you open with Boulder Smash in order to set up for Rolling Stone. So you're 2/1/1 at level 4, and you're losing 50 damage because of the change to Grip. But if you didn't rely on Boulder Smash to hit Rolling Stone, you could go 1/1/2 instead, and lose only 25 damage.

Aiming Rolling Boulder on a whim is nothing like aiming a Pudge hook. Trying to hit it off of a 0.75 second stun is extremely unlikely to hit.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Also you know you are in for a bad time when you have to buy the Courier, Flying Courier, and every set of wards, as Weaver. Stupid Techies.
CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8

NBtoaster

Offline is also hard at the moment because the popular supports can really give you a hard time. Silencer and Skywrath just make anyone's lives miserable, it was much easier when all you had to trade with was a Crystal Maiden.

Satch

Banned
hex shivas tinker is the tea and nice for ez wins

if you keep the enemy carry hex'd, your own carry absolutely cannot mess anything up. it's perfect!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh, and I found it really amusing that when a LC dueled me I bashed her to death. Made sure to type "WINNER" into all chat both times it happened.

Acinixys

Offline is also hard at the moment because the popular supports can really give you a hard time. Silencer and Skywrath just make anyone's lives miserable, it was much easier when all you had to trade with was a Crystal Maiden.

I really hope she gets buffed in the future

The nerf to BKBs has helped a lot with her lategame but shes still so weak to play until you get some items up

Shes supposed to be a support who doesnt need farm but she cant do her whole combo (Q - W - R) at 6?

IF pls

Haunted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9dyl5Das

Nice to see some emotion from the winning team. I'm looking at you Newbee.
You know it's a Chinese team because it's the German farming machine of all people who shows the most emotions and gets the team amped up. :p

Black seems like a nice guy from what I've seen in interviews. Cool that he's finding success with the team, that's his second big tournament win in the last couple weeks.

Night Stalker is more fun than I thought he'd be

Shame 3 opposition players abandoned after 15 minutes

He's a secret pubstomper, but if you don't get a ton of work done during the first night you'll fall behind really quickly because you can't flash farm and you don't scale well

But having people so scared that they run away from you in 1v3 situations during night 2 is good fun

dmshaposv

Man im loving the early team fight nature prophet. 2 nulls and blade mail and im ready do to stupid shit. Fuck midas

Got so much ez mmr from it

shira

Does anyone know if those Treasure Redemption Tokens from ESL and WCA also work for Lockless Luckvessel or Lockless Luckvase?

Tough question. I don't know anyone who bought those tickets. There was literally no incentive to buy them.

Also I think we are getting to the point where studios have shitloads of money. I'd like to see some major sponsors on board and like a TI4'ish stable of quality items and compendium support in the next year or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom