• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
5k is actually worse than 3k, jesus lord christ everyone has a bought acc and sucks monkey dicks there. I even changed my nickname because this shit's unsufferable

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/381...obby_type=&game_mode=&duration=&metric=played

EDIT: got the same 5k acc buyer 2 games in a row in my team. Jesus valve if i report someone in a game probably i don't want it in my team again next game zzzz

every single one of my ranked games has had one member of my team abandon or other team abandon. Feels like what's the point of playing ranked

Looks like some Korean guy on reddit is trying to say the new Nexon Chest comes out on the 25th.

The more interesting thing is he seems to be trying to say there will be a new hero released that day. The guy gives no souce so he could just be some foreign troll, but maybe something to keep an eye out for.

Didn't last weeks patch notes have something about Oracle portrait updates? Surprised nothing came of that, and seems like a thing that could happen in lieu of Diretide.

bbd23

oh hey I reached 2.4K hours in today recently

SLx19c3.gif

Tournament scene is really bonkers now. I always look forward to certain games and they get postponed, canceled, one team forfeits etc.

Tournaments need to sync with each other and teams need to focus more (what Cyborgmatt said). Also tournaments need to apply stricter rules. The one game where Na'vi vs "Fnatic" played and it was basically Na'vi vs 5 standins and they even tagged up as MYM. Get stable teams for your tournaments (hard to determine, but there has to be a way) and put some sort of penalty on organisations if their team disbands or doesn't show up multiple times during a tournament.

First the DDoS disaster and now this clusterfuck, watching Dota after TI4 wasn't very fun so far.

Tournament scene is really bonkers now. I always look forward to certain games and they get postponed, canceled, one team forfeits etc.

Tournaments need to sync with each other and teams need to focus more (what Cyborgmatt said). Also tournaments need to apply stricter rules. The one game where Na'vi vs "Fnatic" played and it was basically Na'vi vs 5 standins and they even tagged up as MYM. Get stable teams for your tournaments (hard to determine, but there has to be a way) and put some sort of penalty on organisations if their team disbands or doesn't show up multiple times during a tournament.

First the DDoS disaster and now this clusterfuck, watching Dota after TI4 wasn't very fun so far.

Fnatic only has 2 official players and one of them has been kicked off the team I'm not sure how you expect them to play without "standins" which are just players trying out for the team

Fnatic only has 2 official players and one of them has been kicked off the team I'm not sure how you expect them to play without "standins" which are just players trying out for the team

With 2 players you aren't a full team. Disqualify them, don't sign them up. Heck, even the Giantbomb Community Tournament has stricter rules on Standins as some Pro-Tournaments....

TUSR

Banned
The servers at work have been down for 3 hours.

Literally nothing to do.

So in Dreamleague we are supposed to match the amount of stand-ins that the enemy team uses, in what universe does that make sense? :D:D:D

Lmao

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
5k is actually worse than 3k, jesus lord christ everyone has a bought acc and sucks monkey dicks there. I even changed my nickname because this shit's unsufferable

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/381...obby_type=&game_mode=&duration=&metric=played

EDIT: got the same 5k acc buyer 2 games in a row in my team. Jesus valve if i report someone in a game probably i don't want it in my team again next game zzzz

You're spamming axe and not skilling call until 7? ????

http://www.twitch.tv/epsidota

Those are the people i am playing with. ONE EVERY GAME. This one's not even ashamed of it jesus.

That guy is boosting an account, not playing a boosted account.

With 2 players you aren't a full team. Disqualify them, don't sign them up. Heck, even the Giantbomb Community Tournament has stricter rules on Standins as some Pro-Tournaments....

Well I don't know what tournament it was but they could have easily signed up as H4nn1 + 4, just because the game says they're standins doesn't mean they're not signed up in the tournament

I mean some tournaments do have rules on standins, I think in Starladder you need at least 3 of the players you signed up with, that's why Fnatic was replaced with Finstack (Trixi's new team, 3 players from Fnatic's first try-out squad) and MYM got replaced by Fnatic (H4nn1's new team with ex-MYM players)

http://dota2.starladder.tv/news/5669

Cloud9 and VP officially going to Starladder

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This Dreamleague...
laugh.gif

What happened between last season and this one? Did monkeys take over the admin office?

Why do I keep seeing Battle Fury Brew Masters?

My team last night:

Brew Master
QoP
Kunkka
AA
Silencer (me)

The lanes?

Me/AA top
QoP mid
Kunkka/Brew bot

QoP and Brew both built Maelstroms. AA built a Shadow Blade. Kunkka used up all 5 Drums charges at one point, so he sold his drums and bought new ones.

The enemy team was Tinker, Wraith King, Slardar, Sniper and Ogre Magi.

We lost because the BrewMaster (user name Gankzilla) was more interested in continually 1v5ing the enemy team than trying to coordinate a push.

2k DotA2 at its finest. A 10k gold and 5k xp advantage at the end and we lost.

The only BKB on my team was me, the silencer :(

This Dreamleague...
laugh.gif

What happened between last season and this one? Did monkeys take over the admin office?

gd studio is just doing casting now according to Yames. So they have no say in anything.

Hellspawn was always a bad admin. He coinflips on ties. Nukes and the people below him sound out of sync.

iirc DH has always had qualifiers, that's the whole spirit of DH. They even had a LAN qualifier one year when Singsing just showed up and beat the other qualifiers on LAN.

I mean an open qualifier for the league, like what's going on now

Maybe it was just better organised last year and that's why I don't remember it

Wok

My next game will be Medusa rapier rush. I don't know how it will work out with my 200 ms ping. It used to be better (80 ms), but nowadays, it is just that bad.

kvk1

Wait, the damn thing doesn't even utilize the skateboard after you upgrade it to flying?

How did they not make it to do a Marty McFly hoverboard-esque kind of thing?

This is sad time for Dota cosmetics.

SAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom