• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i just remember terrorblade pre strength nerf

that was definition free wins jesus christ

i know because i rode that train

TB post-str nerf was even more free win. It's like 6.75 lycan (and even now, arguably). He was fotm before that reflection/str nerf, but when the bandwagon players see the nerf, they flock to other fotm heroes. Then you're left in the small minority that abuses the hero. Not to mention in actual games, opponents play differently against you--they don't think you're much of a threat and so you see less jungle incursions, less aggro tri's, etc...

I absolutely love playing these heroes just after they get a moderate nerf.

Terrorblade is fine as was spectre.

The nerfs to true hard carry's is silly and goes overboard. If a team can get away with 4 protect 1 strategy, good for them.

Demoli

Any hero can take a T1 tower early, he isn't even maxing Meta first.

Any trilane can do it unless it's a highly defensive one with omni/bane/abba etc.

SamVimes

To be fair letting Tinker play with a full lineup would also be unfair to the other team.

The admins basically screwed up and just kept making terrible decisions trying to fix it

Team Tinker wanted to postpone a game, admin said they could, other team was not asked. Other team then said that they couldn't postpone because they had two players travelling the next day, Tinker were told to play, and couldn't so were given forfeit

Next day the forfeit was reversed but the other team couldn't field a full lineup which would have given Tinker an unfair advantage so the admins made the stupid decision of forcing Tinker to use standins

Basically Tinker should have never been told they could delay the game, and the admins just kept finding ways to make it worse
The rules state only 3 bo3s a day for dreamleague, Tinker already played 3. They had no reason to play the game that day except as a favor to the admins.

sub 5 minute tower

yeah wow they've really ruined terrorblade
ixSB08z.png

"Terrorblade ez 20 minutes, ez win"

Not sure why anybody would decide to trade free farm with TB honestly. Hero is virtually unoutcarryable with free farm.

I'm not sure why everyone thinks Team Secret + Alex Garfield is a done deal.

Reddit continuing with the upvoting of stuff they have no idea about I guess.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm not sure why everyone thinks Team Secret + Alex Garfield is a done deal.

Reddit continuing with the upvoting of stuff they have no idea about I guess.
I feel like team tinker is right up alex's alley, but I'm think secret will be another organization.

Dendi is far too valuable for Na'Vi, both in game and out.

They really aren't looking too good at all though.

Glad Kuroky is absolutely dominating in his natural role it seems.

I think aui sat in the trees and went afk. He didnt move from there for like 5 minutes.!

And the bone7 split pushing with a bat vs a luna and dp? Really c9?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom