• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamVimes

Singsing has basically done nothing this game

He's on a teamfight hero and they can't fight. I mean they picked 3 heroes that are significantly better if the enemy is clumped up into a 5 ranged lineup and an hero that is supposed to tank tons of magic damage against no magic damage.

Kard8p3

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓

get pooped on c9

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Planning to end with the Invoker phase and start optimizing Phoenix, any suggestions for Phoenix gameplay/builds differently?

So far I am just shooting into this build, base on game's default suggestions.

Early Game
.skill
..Maximize Icarus Dive
..one point in Sun Ray
..remaining on Fire Spirits
.items
..rush Tranquil boots
..then Mekansm
..and Headdress -> Pipe of Insight

After that I am hitting a wall of "Make any item, it doesn't matter hence forth",

Acinixys

TT wont win a lan confirmed?

Keepo

I'm surprised tinker doesn't just GG now, they have so lost.

TT got outdrafted so hard it's not even funny.

Eat-Crow-300x336.jpg

Planning to end with the Invoker phase and start optimizing Phoenix, any suggestions for Phoenix gameplay/builds differently?

Why max Dive? It scales super SUPER badly. CD stays the same and damage goes up buy like 50 per level

1 - 4 - 4 - 1 is the best build

Max Ray is devastating, even in the early game, because it does % damage

Leave Dive at level 1 for as long as possible IMO

ViviOggi

F78jx1A.png

Can I have some tips on what items to build on Timbersaw after getting Bloodstone and Boots of Travel. I have a general list of items but wonder what most people prefer to get next. This hero is incredible this patch and I really hope it can be a secret for a while longer.
What blows though is being unable to break base with this hero since there are no trees in sight...
Hex into Aghs or vice versa unless you REALLY need a BKB. Blink is good too but personally I like getting bigger items earlier. Same with Travels, I tend to keep my brown Boots around after disassembling.

Acinixys

C9 trying to throne twice in a row lost them this game

Well i guess not

So greedy

If they had waited for a new aegis they would have easily won

EDIT: Holy fucking shit lol Universe backtracks the Necro ulti

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
Why max Dive? It scales super SUPER badly. CD stays the same and damage goes up buy like 50 per level

1 - 4 - 4 - 1 is the best build

Max Ray is devastating, even in the early game, because it does % damage

Leave Dive at level 1 for as long as possible IMO

Initially I started to max Fire Spirits, sounded great in theory and numbers. But while playing, its hard to execute the maximum potential (efficiently burning a single target/group of monsters with 4 seconds of successive casts).

Sun Ray reduces my reaction capabilities, I'd need to turn it OFF every time to do something meaningful during early game.

Mean while Icarus Dive has no mana cost, has lower HP removal compared to Fire Spirits and its easy to harass the enemy since I can land a few normal hits during the dive while burning them with moderate DOT and slow debuff.

But..may be I am not using Fire Spirits or Sun Ray to the maximum potential, but I am getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom