• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fy rubick set
3BE7DB15624F3F3AAFBCE8585396AA8D6E918203
http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=331009787

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xFxK1SnyodI&feature=youtu.be

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i can't help but feel that my short time in the game had a huge influence. i mean i picked ogre magi and slark and now those are two of the most picked heroes. my impact is real.

yarden24

i can't help but feel that my short time in the game had a huge influence. i mean i picked ogre magi and slark and now those are two of the most picked heroes. my impact is real.

Yah,but you only picked them a lot because of the influence me liking them so much had, so it kinda evens out.

but puppey and kuro need to go, puppey's drafts are so bad!!!! and kuro can't speak russian that's why the team is losing!!

Puppey and Xboct deserved to get kicked from Na'Vi. They played like hot asshole juice. The fact that they're playing better now may speak as much to a change of scenery as it does to a move away from the push-heavy patches, which Xboct and Puppey seemed to never get a grasp on.

I don't really see any argument that suggests Puppey was anything but hot, smoldering shit all TI4. But he wasn't alone. Perhaps it would have been better to just give him the benefit of the doubt and more time rather than booting people immediately...

...but that push patch was just not good for that iteration of Na'Vi. Maybe it was lack of practice and unity, and maybe a lot of that falls on the captain. We aren't privy their internal, day to day workings as a group. Maybe their players simply adapted poorly. Sometimes in real sports, good players need new surroundings to revitalize themselves and return to past form. Maybe Puppey would still be playing and drafting poorly if not for the team switch. Who knows.

I still think Xboct was and continues to be the weakest player on the team. That is to say the least consistent, the most risk-taking. He would have been the first I booted and I would have fought to get Black^ to come back to Europe.

GorillaJu

I'm not a fan of IAP'a draft in that game, I just don't see where damage will come from in the mid game, which is I guess what their problem ended up being. If your plan is to get Dusa with 4 illusions just 1v5ing then you shouldn't let Void through who can lock her down for 6 or whatever seconds.

manfestival

man clown 9 should be having an easier bracket overall. Also team tinker vs team secret Kreygasm

EG vs navi should be cakewalk

┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓ ┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┛┏(-_-)┓┏(-_-)┛┗(-_- )┓┗(-_-)┓

inkls

I'm not sure how storm's Ball Lightning MS needs to be interpreted. Its 2500 ms at lvl 16. So in theory its 2.5k units per second right? So 25 times 100 units should burn 300 + 17.5% of my mana pool in one second not counting mana regen. Is this correct?

This should clear it up.

25/10
11:00 - 12:45 Cloud9 -vs- Virtus.pro bo1
12:45 - 14:30 Alliance -vs- IAP bo1
14:30 - 16:15 Secret -vs- Tinker loser / Alliance -vs- IAP winner bo1
16:15 - 18:00 EG -vs- Navi loser / Cloud9 -vs- VP winner bo1
19:00 - 23:00 WB Final bo3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom