• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

what is the best site for rare betting? I have quite a few trash rares I would like to hopefully turn into a pot of gold.

It's all about betting on the longshots with dirt rares.

mhRdbLQ.png

Ez steamsale money

I've already spent a boatload of money on Dota and it's the only game I play anymore... if I ever get into betting on matches my life is basically over.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Damn, already missed it.

Matt, the next time they do one of these joke All Star Games, you gotta tell them about the Keybind that allows you to instantly teleport to anywhere on the map.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

There is a developer keybind you can do if cheats are enabled that allow you to instantly appear anywhere on the map. It is completely undocumented, and the only placed referenced is if you dig around the unused keybind files.

I'm guessing the All Star Game wasn't very good, reddit is bitching. I missed the entire thing though.

Edit: Yeah, here is the command, dota_dev hero_teleport. You can bind it to a key and if cheats are on you can just teleport around the map.

shira

They shouldn't played it in the first place if they were all tired.

They can play it tomorrow or in a different day online.

and now people are pissed. lol

Actually they can't tomorrow C9 and tiebreakers.

And after people are eliminated too much salt.

There is a developer keybind you can do if cheats are enabled that allow you to instantly appear anywhere on the map. It is completely undocumented, and the only placed referenced is if you dig around the unused keybind files.

I'm guessing the All Star Game wasn't very good, reddit is bitching. I missed the entire thing though.

Edit: Yeah, here is the command, dota_dev hero_teleport. You can bind it to a key and if cheats are on you can just teleport around the map.

And that makes the game better how?

Just dump 10 rapiers at mid and then clown around.

Radec

I guess I didn't miss much.

Team BigDaddy
Dendi Pudge
Loda Anti-Mage
Puppey Enigma
Fear Sven
EternalEnvy Drow Ranger

Team God
XBOCT Lifestealer
AdmiralBulldog Nature’s Prophet
Kuroky Rubick
Arteezy Techies
SingSing Kunkka

Signature heroes except for Rtz.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Putting aside the questionable racism of complaining about people from Peru, etc. in your games, it actually does piss me off when somebody is pausing a bunch, saying "lag" and complaining and then you look and see they're from some place like 3000 miles away from the servers they're queuing on.

Putting aside the questionable racism of complaining about people from Peru, etc. in your games, it actually does piss me off when somebody is pausing a bunch, saying "lag" and complaining and then you look and see they're from some place like 3000 miles away from the servers they're queuing on.

Reported for racism.

Time to stay off the internet for a bit it seems.

For the record I didn't turn wtf on or spawn roshans. I saw them remake the lobby due to a couple failed loads so the players saw the cheats were on.

The players were happy at least. Everyone's pretty tired after the long day.

Ultimatum

Banned

For the record I didn't turn wtf on or spawn roshans. I saw them remake the lobby due to a couple failed loads so the players saw the cheats were on.

you should make a public statement since a lot of people think it was you, this was a pretty huge mistake imo

DanSaxon

Don't worry about it man.

you should make a public statement since a lot of people think it was you, this was a pretty huge mistake imo
It's fine I'm pretty used to getting flak nowadays lol.

Honestly I'm not one to point the blame at someone else it will die down eventually. I'm actually going to the venue early tomorrow morning to discuss some options. Maybe the match can be redone if we have no tie breakers or some thing.

KingKong

It's fine I'm pretty used to getting flak nowadays lol.

Honestly I'm not one to point the blame at someone else it will die down eventually. I'm actually going to the venue early tomorrow morning to discuss some options. Maybe the match can be redone if we have no tie breakers or some thing.

do you know if they'll do tiebreakers if teams just have the same result (2-1 for example) or try to use head to head record first?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Protips for Heavy's Sandvich: If you are in Low Priority for more then 6 games, abandoning a game normally will put you back down to only 6 more games.

Wok

I am almost done with the all-hero challenge. Six heroes to go. After that, I will be able to give a definitive list of my worst heroes to play in pubs in solo-queue.

9FaZZxJ.png

So far, my worst are Gyrocopter (although I have not yet tried slahser's way), Bristleback and Bounty Hunter. A serious contender for the title would be Leshrac.

Wow, I fell asleep before the All Star match so I didn't see. I never even found any past ones too interesting since they always got silly so I don't understand why people are upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom