• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

In trench you can go 10 minutes before someone notices that there is in fact no mid. There will be a jungler and set duo-lanes. Or jungler with someone doing an Ancients build.

There are literal fights with nobody:

"Mid no gang.
Mid no gang."

"There is no mid"

"Fuck you ratkid. Reported."

ink4n3

Still not working for me.

cry.gif

I'm home from work and tried it out. It's working now. Make sure it's equipped in the global loadout page.

JustinBB7

Just played first techies game with real people and won with my first try!

Even have a nice fails of the weeks submission maybe. When replay is up might check if it's funny enough.

Razzer

In trench you can go 10 minutes before someone notices that there is in fact no mid. There will be a jungler and set duo-lanes. Or jungler with someone doing an Ancients build.

There are literal fights with nobody:

"Mid no gang.
Mid no gang."

"There is no mid"

"Fuck you ratkid. Reported."

I've had this yesterday almost. I'm Sky, with a fellow Gaffer on Tusk, who immediately said ROAMING several times, then i bought wards and courier, after making it very clear I was support. Dark seer goes offlane, cool. Then Drow and Axe both go top. Even when I told Drow she could go mid I got no response. So now I'm mid with a tango, a salve and a clarity. Great. It's happened before too, people just refuse to change their lane plan.

W1SSY

I love having techies first pick be on my team.

First game I played last night with my usual stack and someone on my team picked techies. I just wanted to quit at that point and play something else. Needless to say we lost and the other team just started to fountain dive so I just abandoned. #FuckTechies

Big Dog

Just played a game of random draft with this guy that trolled us from the second we loaded into the game. He picked slardar and his friend went Wraith King after Dire already got an AM. They proceed to both go bottom lane and feed relentlessly. Game ended in 20 minutes and has me raging right now. The network was down so we can't even report them.

I'll post the dota buff when the network comes back. Found the game.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/877058136

Smithy C

Dota Network just shit itself, kicked me out of my game and won't let me reconnect. This happen to anyone else just now too?

What are some ways I can get better at laning early when the other team is really agressive? A lot of times I just feel like there's no way I can get farm because of how much they're harassing me. It's absolutely my worst part and why I fail so hard at the rest of the game.

Mohasus

What are some ways I can get better at laning early when the other team is really agressive? A lot of times I just feel like there's no way I can get farm because of how much they're harassing me. It's absolutely my worst part and why I fail so hard at the rest of the game.

Be agressive too, most carries don't know how to be agressive in lane. I often saw anti-mages losing to windrangers (taking some hits and power shots while trying to farm) when they could blink in and drain her mana. A wr without mana has to play safe because she won't be able to windrun.

Yesterday I was playing as a support mirana and spectre kept bitching at me because I wouldn't help her farm. Now, their offlaner was a warlock so even if I traded hits with him, he could easily heal it back, and I couldn't. After a while I got mad, paused the game, asked the guy to take his finger out of his ass and just cast a dagger because he had full mana for 6 minutes already. 5 seconds after he did it, we got first blood.

But sometimes there isn't much you can do, usually pick related.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom