• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've won 3 times now with 2 heroes in my all hero challenge and they aren't coming through as being completed. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. So annoying.

Zeth

796px-Soulhoof_prev1.png

LGD vs. Na'Vi, 1st game.

Dondo Pudka!

I'll check that out.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/877104122

Was so worried we'd lost this game due to our lack of a carry and it going 60 minutes against a PA, Lone Druid and Weaver, I think Tidehunter is easily my favourite hero to play right now

No kidding, I've been having a blast with Tide recently. Only the hero challenge is stopping me from first picking him.

Actually I played with someone who was typing in character as Tide. "Thank you bladey man", "You are best savey man" etc. It was brilliant, couldn't recommend the guy fast enough. (He also played well, which is nice) http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/877028419

Wins aren't being recorded for All-Hero? Guess I'll wait on trying to get a win with AM.

Techies are fun in the game.

Although suicide squad should give some exp. Doesn't seem like it does currently. Either that or force the full death penalty time.

Carlius

Banned
lol its so sad to see ppl claiming they are good with techies. just had a match where they of course picked techies on ranked, and a tiny. they were a party. they lost bot so hard its not even funny. 4-16 techies and 4-9 tiny bahaha. man, this is getting out of hand, such scrubs trigger fingering on a new hero on ranked.

facepalm.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wins aren't being recorded for All-Hero? Guess I'll wait on trying to get a win with AM.

Techies are fun in the game.

Although suicide squad should give some exp. Doesn't seem like it does currently. Either that or force the full death penalty time.
You get xp from suicide if you get the kill.
lol its so sad to see ppl claiming they are good with techies. just had a match where they of course picked techies on ranked, and a tiny. they were a party. they lost bot so hard its not even funny. 4-16 techies and 4-9 tiny bahaha. man, this is getting out of hand, such scrubs trigger fingering on a new hero on ranked.

facepalm.gif
Techies always looks worse in deaths then he really is, in most games I see at least half their 'deaths' are suicides.

Madouu

So in retrospect the minefield sign is pretty much just pointless fun, and it would have been fine if it was Arcana only.

I don't mind the sign at all but at the same time I don't want too much pointless shit polluting the map in the future.

Randdalf

I have not yet won a game playing Techies. I'm watching Waga's stream to improve my play. Only solace is that I'm better than any of the ones I've played against and have been on my team, because I researched the hero before he came out.

Sentenza

It's fascinating how often the guy raging hard and calling the "trash team" is the one who's feeding the most since the match started.

Zeth

I have not yet won a game playing Techies. I'm watching Waga's stream to improve my play. Only solace is that I'm better than any of the ones I've played against and have been on my team, because I researched the hero before he came out.

You're already 10 steps ahead of 99% of the player base
on any hero.

Think about the hundreds of games abandoned because people didn't get their insta-lock and how the majority of them knew not a thing about the hero to begin with.
facepalm.gif

I played against what seemed a good techies but 40 minutes into the game with the map covered in sentries and carrying a gem he was useless besides his suicide.

sixghost

First techies experience:
-Team with techies is forced into their base at 25 minutes.
-25 minutes of standing around farming while every wave dies to mines

No more all pick I guess

Acinixys

First techies experience:
-Team with techies is forced into their base at 25 minutes.
-25 minutes of standing around farming while every wave dies to mines

No more all pick I guess

When im against Techies its a few deaths on my team to mines but we win easily with some farm

Techies on my team is either a god and gets a million kills or afk farms jungle and I have to win 4v5

Quesa

Getting this weird bug where even after I pick techies in a bot match so he's the hero that pops into the character select screen, it moves to another character with T in their name (either Tiny or Timber). Anyone else having this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom