• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddard

Is no one else fed up with the hyper sensitive low priority system? Here is my match history. After a 6 game winning streak where I won pretty much all 6 games with a landslide, my internet goes down for 2 minutes, then later on in the game goes down for another 4 minutes, I get an abandon, and boom 6 fucking games in low priority. Seriously. There can't have been any good reason to report me either because I'm always in a good mood when I'm on a winning streak in a winning game, so I know for sure that the report was abuse of the function. Volvo please fix this shit. If one abandon + 1 report in normal matchmaking equals 6 games in low priority, that doesn't deter people from negative behavior, that just punishes people unjustly.

At least low priority games are free wins. But still.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have no clue, I haven't ended up in low priority for a long time. Did you have any party members abandon in the last month?

RPE6BFH.gif

Mohasus

Just played my first techies match.

ARDM, I was level 18. Killed some guys trying to dive fountain with statis trap. Last live, couldn't suicide.

Chris R

Please,

Don't pick a fucking carry if you can't carry. And don't pick a fucking support if you aren't going to buy a fucking ward all game long or the courier.

Ugh

RVinP

Unconfirmed Member
My graphics settings for the game went for a toss when I booted Dota 2 today..
.pixelated shadows
..also appears to be updated at lower speed?
.Rendering resolution is half when my Hero dies..

I opened up my .\dota\cfg\video.txt file and some values are weird.. can anyone help me put proper (highest quality) values for the game to utilize?

Also what does the following values mean in the configuration file?
setting.gpu_level
setting.cpu_level

Vaguely remember that Valve (prior to Dota 2 release) bundled gpu_level and cpu_level presets in the .\dota\cfg folder, but they aren't there now.

Edit
PC Specs
.AMD Phenom X4 965
.4GB RAM
.AMD 6950 2GB
.Windows 7 64-bit

Haunted

Please,

Don't pick a fucking carry if you can't carry. And don't pick a fucking support if you aren't going to buy a fucking ward all game long or the courier.

Ugh
Welcome to the All Hero challenge.

I need to get through Axe but I'm terribly at initiating.

Ketch

Where do you go to shit on people? Least played! who knew?

turns out the pub stomp heroes that I've never played because they're too cheesy are really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom