• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKong

Is he their official coach now? Didn't think Secret would need one, but I guess it's always nice.

It was strange to me he suddenly left Navi US.

iirc he was probably kicked, I remember him doing patch analysis when Navi US was doing a game so it's been a while. Ush is on Navi US now

Jex

I think I've seen this game before....every time EG had Lycan.

Also, every game Puppey saved Medusa as a possible 5th pick. He never took it earlier in the draft because he knew Nyx was a prefect counter, yet he still picked it here. These two drafting choices, not banning/taking the Lycan and grabbing the Medusa when she could be countered, were very questionable.

Vade

and RTZ does that... worried that secret has nothing to deal with this tide when he actually gets a blink ravage.

That medusa is gonna be so darn useless this underfarmed.

edit: Holy shit what are they even thinking? Secret making sooo many questionable decisions.

Isn't that the point of the game? I don't think the problem is EG, it's just that gank heavy comps haven't been good since before 6.81. Heavy tower pushing and/or ratting wins almost every game. You can't fault a team for executing what works.

Yeah, they definitely figured out what works for them and they're doing that every match, it's just that that style is not very interesting to watch. Most teams have moved on from the 6.81 push strats now, you'll see lots of teams like VG (or Secret) picking hard carries like AM, Medusa and play more of a 4-protect-1 style.

Okay, this game is getting interesting.

Hmm with that last victory for Secret this turned really interesting. With a Doom, Medusa and Blink ES the lategame's gonna be really strong for secret. At the same time all 5 heroes of EG scale pretty decently into lategame. Gonna be all about better play/positioning.

e: Mother of forcestaffs :O

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dat OLD MAN JUKES tho!
surprise.gif

Lol, and gameover.

I don't understand why they try to bait like that when they can't actually do anything against the ravage initiation (outside of severe luck).

Razzer

Universe and Fear were just INSANE that fight. Forcestaff and euls and hex usage jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

Force may also have been Zai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom