• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Ember playable in tournaments? How is he balanced? I bet my rares on EG.

jQE7WOM.png

Secret can call GG already. All the casters are wrong.

Very VERY strong on some mid players like singsing, ferrari, air and super. (not so much on rtz)

Here is a sick clip from last starladder

FtHTiny

BKB first on morph is as useful as bkb first on weaver, that hero does nothing for another 15 minutes.

And has arteezy ever had good farm on ember? Always some 25+ bf.

BKB first on morph is as useful as bkb first on weaver, that hero does nothing for another 15 minutes.

And has arteezy ever had good farm on ember? Always some 25+ bf.

1. Morphling does more damage than Weaver when both don't have damage items(even if it's mostly Waveform).
2. EG can't kill a BKB'd Morphling
3. Secret have other heroes that can do plenty of damage, they don't need Morphling right away.

Big Dog

So after each game that Secret plays, I think I am seeing 1437 sitting behind them at their stations. Is he just overseeing them to help with computer issues or is he their coach or something?

So after each game that Secret plays, I think I am seeing 1437 sitting behind them at their stations. Is he just overseeing them to help with computer issues or is he their coach or something?

He is the coach and Cybormatt is their temp 'manager'.
All star team through and through.

dmshaposv

ppd should just scratch of ember from rtz's draftable heroes. He isn't that hot on the hero and has really bad luck with the enemy team counterpicking the fuck out of it.

D

Deleted member 309291

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how long until the next match? I really want to take a nap but I dont wanna miss anything.

Jex

Kuroky shows that you buy a BKB only as an accessory. It's not something you ever use, because that would lower it's value.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom