• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quesa

EG's time has passed, no way Secret loses this now.

tumblr_m7ozs3oEW51qi6d7ao1_500.gif

S4 was really underwhelming throughout the final, BigDaddy played amazing. No idea why they didn't ban the Lycan or first pick the Tide in any game

Fear is also a really great Puck player

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Every time they had lycan and tide they won .. why the fuck would you keep giving it to them?!

Ah secret, Talk about idiotic.

Razzer

WP to all EG there. If I had to pick an mvp it would be Fear, or maybe Universe. And of course RTZ did Lycan things, but I expect that of him so it didn't standout above his usual amazing Lycan.

God damn Fear on the puck. The man is skilled. So good to see him on a powerful team for once.

So versatile. I look forward to seeing the list of all the different heroes he played at this Lan. Has to have been *at least* 10.

not really

kinda really tho.

What were the bans? Really shouldn't have let EG get puck and especially lycan for another game...GG though

they had to respect ban Jakiro and...can't remember.

Jakiro crushed them in game 1. Universe too stronk on that hero.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
arteezy's lycan is just too goddamn good, he is so efficient on that hero

we'll see in the next couple weeks when people try to emulate EG if it's still the hero or the player, alliance failed hard with lycan + jakiro today

Jex

I would say that PPD outdrafted Puppy there, but in the end, it was Puppy's refusal to ban the Lycan and grab the Tide cost them every game.

I suppose PPD's strat for dealing with Medusa should be applauded as well. It was obvious, but still executed well. Puppy walked right into it by 4th picking Medusa though.

Fear really showed his versatility as well, while Kuroky showed his limitations.

As for Rtz, if you'd told me that Lycan had been nerfed recently I wouldn't believe you. Just unstoppable.

G.ZZZ

They didn't really itemize for that Lycan. Doom going aghs over a second shiva or mass EBlades like VG did to beat EG Lycan. FY skywraht solo RTZ lycan never forget.

Razzer

arteezy's lycan is just too goddamn good, he is so efficient on that hero

we'll see in the next couple weeks when people try to emulate EG if it's still the hero or the player, alliance failed hard with lycan + jakiro today

He really abuses the 650 buff, pops ult just to farm quicker with his summons galloping around the map to all lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom