• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navi
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

Wok

So how do I destroy a tower as Phantom Lancer without my team and without the creeps?

zxDt5wc.png

I had a game against Techies and he managed to defend top all the time. Same with other lanes, with the help of Nyx, and sometimes all the other carry heroes trying to ambush me.

JWHULKW.png

I guess I should have bought a Desolator.

How do you snowball as TA? I always have a really good start and win mid (yeah I know, but really I did), gank once I have traps to slow, and get phase boots and blink at a decent rate. But eventually I just melt in fights and can't keep up even though I'm really outleveling and outfarming them.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
neat.jpg

57PxBJs.png

How do you snowball as TA? I always have a really good start and win mid (yeah I know, but really I did), gank once I have traps to slow, and get phase boots and blink at a decent rate. But eventually I just melt in fights and can't keep up even though I'm really outleveling and outfarming them.
I won my first TA game today, you can watch me snowball so fucking hard. Also they were bad and the TA pick was like a super hard counter:
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/877457703

Abuse your early damage and refraction and make sure you det traps by clicking on them

Watch Wagamama games too

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
neat.jpg
Abuse your early damage and refraction and make sure you det traps by clicking on them

Unless you want to activate a trap that isn't the closest one to you, you don't have to do this anymore. Last patch equalized the manual and automatic trap activation cast time.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
So how do I destroy a tower as Phantom Lancer without my team and without the creeps?

Gem, Radiance. Push 2 lanes using illusions and have them take care of mines.

Anno

These drafts are awesome. I love what Mason did in the first half of the year but it feels like there's no way they would be able to play weird drafts like these without Fear. PPD just gets to go full on scientist.

Zeth

neat.jpg

I won my first TA game today, you can watch me snowball so fucking hard. Also they were bad and the TA pick was like a super hard counter:
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/877457703

Watch Wagamama games too

Both methods of trap detonation now have the same cast point, so it's really only useful for precision now. Nothing wrong with that method, just clarifying!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
UNIVERSE UNDYING
FY RUBICK

http://www.twitch.tv/joindotared
Unless you want to activate a trap that isn't the closest one to you, you don't have to do this anymore. Last patch equalized the manual and automatic trap activation cast time.
Both methods of trap detonation now have the same cast point, so it's really only useful for precision now. Nothing wrong with that method, just clarifying!
Shit now I don't feel pro anymore, dunno where I missed that. I blame the 50 patch updates.

Ice3 is an unbelievable player. North Melbourne are an unbelievable football team. Get fucked drug cheats.

(anyone that isn't australian won't get that last bit)

pompidu

Either put concede button in this fucking game or put the spawn on high ground. This founatin farming shit is annoying as fuck.

kvk1

I like the new zen tooltips.

"Remember: everyone has bad games. Everyone makes mistakes."

Thanks tooltip guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom