• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razzer

I wonder if RTZ or Fear are thinking of getting a second heart lol.

Edit: Considering how much they blow their load on him I actually think another Heart would have been better than refresher, he keeps dieing without buyback anyway.

bbd23

EG VS C9 GRAND FINALS
happytears.gif

Anno

Fear with a crazy good day. Great drafts, great play by EG today. 8-0 versus 3 top tier teams and another pretty good one.

AbaHR6S.png

abunai

Literally fell asleep in the last game, nice to see the final lineup though.
@snack the final is at 10:30CEST tomorrow morning

so is the new conspiracy theory that c9 only beat vg because iceiceice went easy on ee and didnt tell his team the picks

cause i bet i see that on reddit before the end of the day

shira

Yeah, I think they are under a lot of pressure. What about the other teams? The Secret Team, for example, or Team Tinker?
jacky mao said:
We haven't scrimmed once against Team Tinker, we have tried but they don't wanna play.
Many Dodgerino

kvk1

I think it's very team dependent. Some do better with their bread and butter roles.

For instance when Puppey started doing Dendi safelane and XBOCT mid shenanigans it was a disaster.

If by that you mean the target he had painted on him for the entire main stage event and a lack of diversity in proper carry picks that left them unable to pass the batton to the rest if the team, then yeah you are right.

Or I mean lol Midas guys, right.

whichever you choose, you seem to be agreeing.

KingKong

EE explaining why Sing Sing got kicked

In terms of individual skill or in terms of interacting and communicating with the team?

[Fata] has pretty damn high individual skill, 6.9k MMR and stuff like that. But definitely the big upgrade is the communication. It's not just the communication, it's more like he will be more responsible for the play. Like if we lose a game, he will blame himself and try to look at things he did wrong to improve. Or he'll practice heroes we want to practice and he will think of new ideas to incorporate into our team, and he will talk about our team.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
EE talking about responsibility fucking lol.

Acinixys

Any good Ember builds that aren't Phase - drum - BF/Daed?

Drum-Yasha-Skaadi? Maelstrom?

Maelstrom is bad on Ember because you can only proc 1 lighting per SoF

Why would you not want a BF though? Its the whole point of Ember to cleave everyone to death

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom