• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

Is it crazy to ask for an AM buff at this juncture?

Or is he still a slave to the "afk farm = we lost" meta?

Demoli

Is it crazy to ask for an AM buff at this juncture?

Or is he still a slave to the "afk farm = we lost" meta?

Am does need buffs.

Meta won't shift unless ou either nerf heroes that thrive ni this meta or buff the ones that don't.

Ketch

Catching up on the EG games from last night. I'm so glad they've started diversifying their drafts. Fear Sven! Yes!

Ketch

I wonder if making Mana Break a non-unique attack modifier would be enough to make him feel a little more useful.

.... oh man. Diffusal AM would be too strong. Maybe if they make mana break a non-UAM they can disable diffusal blade for AM like basher is disabled for troll.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think they should start by putting his bat back to 1.35. while I think he was to strong when the roster was caster heavy, he feels a bit weak as more heroes have been ported over and buffed.

Pratfall

yeah, am diffusal would be hell for supports. 100 mana, +80 damage per hit.
sick.gif

I like how reddit still thinks 6.82 is coming out this month.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
yeah, am diffusal would be hell for supports. 100 mana, +80 damage per hit.
sick.gif

I like how reddit still thinks 6.82 is coming out this month.
I think we will get it during the last week with Oracle and base customization.

Also I'm pretty sure ee wanted to keep rtz, but at the time rtz didn't think he could do both it and school.

Pratfall

I think we will get it during the last week with Oracle and base customization.

Also I'm pretty sure ee wanted to keep rtz, but at the time rtz didn't think he could do both it and school.

You really think so? I don't think we will see anything until diretide.

shira

So I haven't played in like a week

How awful are Techies?

It's not techies its stupid people
- Russian trying to communicate to Peruvian to deward, Peruvian buys observer wards
- ally Rubick steals mine, 3 people are mass pinging for Rubick to kill Rubick's mine
- Get back! No I can kill him.
CBB04C1DC0D18B940E118D3131C6491C87F638C8
Oh they were leading me to mines
facepalm.gif

So far the only thing viable I've seen a techie do past 15 mins is place down the stun ward. Before 15 minutes most of the time its a bait and then suicide kill, rarely do I see people chase techies obsessively into his mines.

Wok

So far the only thing viable I've seen a techie do past 15 mins is place down the stun ward. Before 15 minutes most of the time its a bait and then suicide kill, rarely do I see people chase techies obsessively into his mines.

Speaking of viable things to do, I have had a great game as Zeus and I am impressed how fast the Aghs+Refresher build falls off.

I got literally no kill after the 40 minute mark.

f8DjxxU.png

This is what the opposite team had:

aQIjkWI.png
CpTBJ6d.png
JYmJzYE.png
iE7DCAn.png

So either they anticipated the ultimate and used the pipe of insight, or Zeus has to be played differently end game.

Strangely the damage dealt is still important, so it must be my timing which was too easy to predict. I have to watch Merlini play.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Speaking of viable things to do, I have had a great game as Zeus and I am impressed how fast the Aghs+Refresher build falls off.

I got literally no kill after the 40 minute mark.

f8DjxxU.png

This is what the opposite team had:

aQIjkWI.png
CpTBJ6d.png
JYmJzYE.png
iE7DCAn.png

So either they anticipated the ultimate and used the pipe of insight, or Zeus has to be played differently end game.

Strangely the damage dealt is still important, so it must be my timing which was too easy to predict. I have to watch Merlini play.
Gotta use Refresher to get a second bolt and chain off to get 2 more procs on your passive yo

Smithy C

Tales from the trench: Warlock gets mad at me for farming too much and not coming to save the T1 when it has under 100hp. 5 minutes later, he uses his ulti on creeps. When asked why, he says "farming". 5 minutes later, he does it again. And again. First item - Dagon.

All in all, a pretty funny game.

Tales from the trench: Warlock gets mad at me for farming too much and not coming to save the T1 when it has under 100hp. 5 minutes later, he uses his ulti on creeps. When asked why, he says "farming". 5 minutes later, he does it again. And again. First item - Dagon.

All in all, a pretty funny game.

I accidentally wasted a Huskar Ult on a creep this morning when I was trying to aim at a Phantom Assassin :(

JustinBB7

So the all hero challenge is still not working? Just won my first one and it didn't count. There was an abandon but the game counted for everything else. (total games, dotabuff, streak prediction etc)

Wok

Against Techies, Heart of Tarrasque becomes a core item on many squishy heroes. If I don't know what to build, the wise bets are Treads, S&Y, Blink, HoT (if Techies) and BKB (if many stuns). Manta can be a good item too.

Ketch

Life below the bloodstone poverty line sucks

I think you should have gone force staff linkens.

that was a hard timber game...

.. and hard enigma game.

I think you lost the draft and the side lanes, but they couldn't defend. Razor too* strong.

GG. Would watch again. Hylian you need a co-caster.

When they equalized towers and you guys were down 5 kills

we were ahead in moneys and they had zero push (it took 4 heroes like 40 seconds of right clicking to get the tier 1 bot at like 25 mins)

they got shit in their all team fight line up and we beat them late

the fact that they hadnt lost yet means we were winning past like 20 something mins

Well first pick All Hero Challenge AM is going about as well as one can expect..

Best was last game Undying claiming we didn't have any damage at 10 minutes in..

Outside of Tusk on the enemy team they had all super squishy heroes that would have been torn apart by decay spam/tombstone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom