• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
we were ahead in moneys and they had zero push (it took 4 heroes like 40 seconds of right clicking to get the tier 1 bot at like 25 mins)

they got shit in their all team fight line up and we beat them late

the fact that they hadnt lost yet means we were winning past like 20 something mins

plz pick meepo

Chris R

Is there going to be a Dota Destiny group???

Perfect time to play another game for my main game with everyone picking techies. Love playing against him, would hate to have a dirty techies picker on my team though :(

xanavi

I'll be playing destiny on ps4. If someone makes a dotagaf club I'll join it. It might be better to just join the gaf guild though.

Acti

Wtf are the reddit users thinking when it comes to upvote stupid model bugs!
facepalm.gif

And why the fuck I care!?!
rage.gif

Acinixys

The case of Acinixys cant solo carry shitters:

Hey Spirit Breaker, please stop charging in 1v5 and dying
Hey Spirit Breaker, please buy a BKB (he got one at 61 mins)

Fuck this gaaaaaaaaaaaaaame I need friends who arent shit so i can stop solo Qing

Im picking Death Prophet every game till I get 10 wins in a row

So I am waiting for a feature photo from this music festival to put in this newspaper, and wondering who we are going to be able to have art for before deadline. Looked up the schedule and it seems I've found the most steve stack of them all.

http://imgur.com/xMCOA5R

im sad that that game got casted by you guys with your drafting predictions

we sort of made it a goal to pick tons of different heroes and you got the one where we got death prophet and brew zzzzzz

Is anyone here a member of the NeoGAF Steam group that can give me an invite? Also, do we have our own Steam group?

Steam ID joshrholloway

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Whats interesting to watch is so many Techies just falling off in most of the games I play. Even with an early lead they seem to have issues keeping their stuff set up. Huge mine cluster set up, gets one kill and is gone.

inkls

Whats interesting to watch is so many Techies just falling off in most of the games I play. Even with an early lead they seem to have issues keeping their stuff set up. Huge mine cluster set up, gets one kill and is gone.

They need to watch waga

I imagine it's because people instapick Techies then realize they don't really know what to do after their one trick is used up.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I imagine it's because people instapick Techies then realize they don't really know what to do after their one trick is used up.

Well today it felt more like I was going up against people who have played Techies before, but they simply had minimal impact on the map.

Wok

Well today it felt more like I was going up against people who have played Techies before, but they simply had minimal impact on the map.

Techies do make the game drag on longer since pushing high-grounds is a lot harder.

sixghost

say wraith king has treads, armlet, wand. what is your next item? ac, maelstrom or radiance?

You really can't ask a question like that. It depends on what's going on in the game, what heroes you have, what heroes the other team has, how the game is going, etc. Deso is good, blink can be good, mjollnir is good, AC is good, BKB as well. It depends on the situation you are in.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sheever is a better PotM than Purge. Not even by a small margin. Purge is so bad, holy cow.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sheever is a better PotM than Purge. Not even by a small margin. Purge is so bad, holy cow.

All that queueing with Bulldong had to have some effect on her.

Trial by fire works, count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom