• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
why doesnt the D2L ticket have hats?
They submitted it super late. There is apparently going to be a Faceless Void mace with a custom particle as a separate purchase.
what are the penalty points suppose to be exactly?
From the rules:
3.6. If one of the teams or both teams are late for the game start by more than:

3.6.1. 5 minutes – 30 extra seconds less during pick/ban stage and +1 penalty point.

3.6.2. 7 minutes – 60 extra seconds less during pick/ban stage and +1 penalty point.

3.6.3. 10 minutes – 90 extra seconds less during pick/ban stage and +2 penalty point.

3.6.4. A team that is late for the match start by more than 15 minutes will forfeit the map and get +5 penalty points. If a team delays the match for 30 minutes since start of Map 1, it will forfeit 2nd map and get another 5 penalty points.

3.6.5. If a team is late for a match for a valid cause, different rules are applied. A valid cause is being late because of the delayed matches at other leagues/tournaments.

3.6.5.1. If a team is late for a match for a valid cause and has notified league administration beforehand, the waiting time is increased from 15 minutes to 30 minutes.

3.6.5.2. If a team is late for a match for a valid cause but has NOT notified league administration, the amount of penalty points, given for being late more than 60 minutes, is increased to 10 (instead of 5).

bbd23

ROFL PPD so BM
SLx19c3.gif

Nymerio

Wow the salt is real.

ppd: I'm really sorry you have to play on US East but there's no reason to waste everyone's time.
7ckingMad: Professional wanabes

I actually enjoyed that game, at least it was more fun to watch than these weird ass all-star games.

Wow the salt is real.

ppd: I'm really sorry you have to play on US East but there's no reason to waste everyone's time.
7ckingMad: Professional wanabes

I actually enjoyed that game, at least it was more fun to watch than these weird ass all-star games.

I think they would have GG'ed out early if he didnt make that BM low prio style all chat comment.
If he had things to do after the match, there is always a nice way of saying it.

mid lion is just a better nightstalker with more damage, better disables, better sustain and laning, not tied to the clock, and better mobility (when you get the blink)

not to mention he doesn't really fall off a cliff late game unlike poor old balanar

oh and his aghs is better

Raytow

Guys give PPD a break. its his birthday today.

would you want to waste your day playing that shit?

He gets paid for playing that shit, so no. He should just stop playing doto since it makes him oh so miserable, flipping burgers seems like an apt work for him.

Nymerio

I think they would have GG'ed out early if he didnt make that BM low prio style all chat comment.
If he had things to do after the match, there is always a nice way of saying it.

You're probably right. The funny thing is I actually thought PPD was joking with that "leave then" because that's such a pub thing to say.

Big Dog

I appreciate someone like PPD much more as a good player/ drafter than I do as a good person. Definitely a big whiner who has some pretty bad manners when it comes to some games and trash talking. Did something probably a bit less severe in either the winners finals or grand finals at Starladder. Not cool.

kvk1

wah wah wah im a crybaby

just gg already

just leave already wah wah wah

Yep, sounds like the Dager.

EG Vs 4ASC
US east server so 4ASC have like 300+ping
they got rekt and the game was basically over at 10 mins
they decided to stay and just fuck around
ppd tells them to leave
they stay for an extra 10 minutes or so
feed couriers
ppd pauses(think he was the one who paused) and told them to leave again
4ASC then leave the game

Thanks.

Sounds like an admin should've stepped in at some point.

Phrynobatrachus

Neo Member
mid lion is just a better nightstalker with more damage, better disables, better sustain and laning, not tied to the clock, and better mobility (when you get the blink)

not to mention he doesn't really fall off a cliff late game unlike poor old balanar

you take that back, ns aghs is one of the best upgrades in the game

bbd23

Can someone give a short summary of what ole Petey did this time?

I didn't watch the games.

EG Vs 4ASC
US east server so 4ASC have like 300+ping
they got rekt and the game was basically over at 10 mins
they decided to stay and just fuck around
ppd tells them to leave
they stay for an extra 10 minutes or so
feed couriers
ppd pauses(think he was the one who paused) and told them to leave again
4ASC then leave the game

bbd23

If we have to deal with Cat Drow, i want Banana Tiny

8E899144873ED10676BA223E6B17B73285962DB5

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░░Volvo ░░░█
█░ Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░ And Give ░░█
█░ Me One! ░░█
██████████

Nymerio

Yep, sounds like the Dager.

Thanks.

Sounds like an admin should've stepped in at some point.

Even the casters (I guess synderen and sunsfan are the admins as well) were saying that that 4asc is only staying to entertain. Part of the appeal of this tournament is that it isn't as serious as other tournaments and that was part of the reason I decided to buy the ticket. As far as I'm concerned 4asc did their job in entertaining me, and it didn't seem like the rest of eg weren't having fun...

Calidor

hey Matt it's true that Phoenix / Earth Spirit are unpickable in CD because there is a bug with their portraits?

if true I wish it gets fixed soon so we can watch pro players play them in the DCCD tourney

Demoli

hey Matt it's true that Phoenix / Earth Spirit are unpickable in CD because there is a bug with their portraits?

if true I wish it gets fixed soon so we can watch pro players play them in the DCCD tourney

You'd never see them anyways.

Pros are banning everything that's not in CM, even stuff like techies. No way they'd leave something as OP as phoenix or as hyped as ES through.

So nothing like Nightstalker?

Wok

I am impressed by my own winrate. I started at 2.7 K but I lost 0.5 K MMR by playing all the heroes instead of the bunch I was familiar with. These days, I am back to 2.7 K MMR.

RqxlFxZ.png

Artanisix

It's true as far as I know.... and it extends to more heroes than just those. I couldn't pick broodmother in CD the other day, was REALLY annoying as I wanted her as my last pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom