• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I had a game where we basically won at 15 minutes but took until 40 to close out, since the defense had techies, Kotl and Pudge. The techies pissed us off so much in the early using smoke to put a bunch of mines behind us and in our jungle that we got a really early gem and just camped the enemy jungle starving out spectre.

Acinixys

The speed of these Pablo memes is amazing.

༼✿◕ل͜◕༽ Hola Twitch chat, my name is Esmerala Donglerino. Im looking for my retarded son "Pablo". He say he will play television games for money but i dont agree with his la vida loca lifestyle. If you find him tell him madre and padre miss him

Imagine an ability where you disguise yourself as a creep, letting you get up close to an enemy hero in the midst of a creepwave

Wonder if it'd work

A friend told me that in Heroes of Newerth theres a hero who can infest a creep and control it fully

Seems like a legit and hilarious ability to add to the game

Imagine an ability where you disguise yourself as a creep, letting you get up close to an enemy hero in the midst of a creepwave

Wonder if it'd work

Hylian7

Wonder if it'd work
life_stealer_infest_hp2.png

Nymerio

Anyone else having problems with twitch? I can't watch anything without it constantly stopping to buffer even on medium quality. Same thing when I use livestreamer. Netflix and everything else works normally it's just twitch :(

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I told my noob league friends I would teach them dota 2 but I'm a noob myself. :/

Can't wait to hear some of their reactions to stuff like pudge hook or a riki going 30-3

I told my noob league friends I would teach them dota 2 but I'm a noob myself. :/

Can't wait to hear some of their reactions to stuff like pudge hook or a riki going 30-3

have them play heroes like weaver or troll with high skill caps but low point of entry. Tiny is a good example, as well. And teach them as much of the arbitrary/technical bullshit as you can. Stuff like pulling/stacking creeps, rune timers, creep blocking, camp blocking, etc. etc. That's the stuff that they won't figure out on their own.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
have them play heroes like weaver or troll with high skill caps but low point of entry. Tiny is a good example, as well. And teach them as much of the arbitrary/technical bullshit as you can. Stuff like pulling/stacking creeps, rune timers, creep blocking, camp blocking, etc. etc. That's the stuff that they won't figure out on their own.
Ye I'll try to tell them stuff a bit at a time. Don't want to scare any of them back to league. Thx for the hero suggestions. I was thinking of trying out ursa + cm combo as well

52club

Because blinkstrikes now accumulate instead of totally being CD based I've been skipping diffusal on Riki with some pretty decent success.

I do think he is better at lower MMRs, but even at higher ones you can wreck a supports ability to buy anything except for detection. The big thing I see is baiting the other team into fights, and gank just enough to force detection purchases. Another possibility is just creating space for you hard carry:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1000489344

Teaming up for kills:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/996129581

Or just carrying the team:

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/995981357

I think diffusal leads to being a glass cannon which I'm not sure is the safest way to build (at least for me).

Madouu

Lifestealer?

Nope, you took control of the creep completely, as in, you could move around with it and use its spells. The hero was a crazy ganker and put immense pressure on the lanes from level 1, especially if he did find mud golems which had an invis active in hon. I don't think we will ever see something like that in Dota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom