• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
2 hours ago LIVE Enjoy finals, match is closed (items returned) due to lack of info about format... - Dota2Lounge

didn't expect that from Dota2lounge :p

You know its bad when Dota2Lounge actually cancels the bet, they even let things like Mag being replaced by Universe mid game stand.

i agree. advantage just cause you come off winners bracket is absolutely lame. a lot of people in here whined about it too if i remember correctly.

Well the reason they do it is because if the lower bracket team wins then the team from the winner's bracket is the only team in the tournament knocked out from losing one series

D2L cancelled the bets, I think it was the best move IMO.

Season 3 with no winner's advantage:

1JP2bKy.png

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Ayesee cast?! I don't think I've heard Ayesee's voice since before TI...

inkls

She got a lot of buffs, 50% blur is insanity, and her counters got hard nerfed. Doom, duel and chrono not removing evasion.

So you have to nuke her with magic or buy expensive items to counter her now, and not just pick doom and void.

hmm doom still disables passives like evasion if you get aghs.

kvk1

Thank you, heroic cameraman.

I'd forget women existed in the world lest you didn't focus on that Asian chick every other minute or so.

Is there a coherent guide to common checks/ counters? Whenever people invite me to captain's mode, I understand why they ban certain heroes but don't know what process to go through to figure out what heroes to ban or how to counter them.

Semantics the fact is doom can't do that unless he buys an aghs, so he needs to buy an expensive item to counter her evasion.

Well aghs doom is a core second item now anyway.
besides she gets countered lvl1 by lion and shaman. so she need to get a bkb to survive that. works both aways imo

Raytow

Fnatic just withdrew from Captain's Draft due to their roster instability and are being replaced with 4ASC in the next match.

ahh phew though we were gonna have less games to watch after that does that means 4asc has 2 games lost already or are they going to replay vs secret?

TheCrow

Yeah that was a really bad decision, I mean they weren't even performing that bad as far as I remember

I think they had one rough game and hanni took to twitter to complain. It takes time for a new team develop but I guess he got impatient. Probably didn't help that notail and fly were doing well with secret.

I think they had one rough game and hanni took to twitter to complain. It takes time for a new team develop but I guess he got impatient. Probably didn't help that notail and fly were doing well with secret.

I can kind of understand his frustration though he was honestly Fnatic's most solid player in the run up to TI and now he's the one that's probably on the weakest team, even Era's team is probably better than the current Fnatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom