• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Helm of the Dominator can help with techies too. Creep to trip land mines and more armor.

You can use manta illusions too.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
My friend wants a list of stuff that counters Techies. I wanted to get things started.

- Gem
- Sentry Wards
- Huskar
- Abaddon
TA
Zues
...Visage with cloak on and not too many mines early?
Lycan for invis scouting / mine boom. Actually doesn't the 80% res make them super OP? That's like 81% dmg resistance with that 1 armor.

So far techies on my team = they are horrible
Enemy techies = counter pick to win

shira

My friend wants a list of stuff that counters Techies. I wanted to get things started.

- Gem
- Sentry Wards
- Huskar
- Abaddon

Any decent techies is hiding their bombs from common ward spots: uphill, no vision paths, ledges.

I would put tree killers like timbersaw/enigma/furion/quelling blade in there too
F164F2FCC759D460A67636CC4DD6A4B5B0F1527E

Randdalf

Score at the top is wrong, whoever's creating the lobbies for this tournament has been either forgetting to put the score or putting the wrong score up the entire tournament.

BigAT

I stepped away for a moment after FATA got first blood, come back a couple of minutes later and EG has 6 towers down and 7-4 lead. WTF happened?

Randdalf

I stepped away for a moment after FATA got first blood, come back a couple of minutes later and EG has 6 towers down and 7-4 lead. WTF happened?

EG have 5-ish pushing heroes, insane early team fight and Cloud 9 have nothing to stop it.

See: Na`Vi vs EG Game 2

BigAT

What was Envy thinking trying to build a battlefury against a team that was so obviously going to push/fight immediately?

Anno

So EG only drop 1 map after falling to the LB, that clowny all-core pub game with the last pick Warlock. Great run with some neat drafting and just a crazy amount of flexibility. I loved watching almost all of their games, especially Fear on the Shadow Shaman.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
EE is such a shit. I'm so happy he finished 2nd place again.
sick.gif

Wok

SlasherSlahser is amazing. His guide let me play Medusa the way it should. A 20 min Roshan immediately followed by Rapier and then a 24 min end game.

DztB4Vg.png

Zeth

Slasher is amazing. His guide let me play Medusa the way it should. A 20 min Roshan immediately followed by Rapier and then a 24 min end game.

DztB4Vg.png

Hahaha holy shit, was just messing with this in a bot match. Watching the video, I couldn't tell how much of it was serious.

His previous videos on Morphling and NP were great, love those builds.

Also, recently realized it's Slahser, not Slasher - mind blown.

elyetis

He is up to 43.65, I think he will sit at like 46% when the dust settles, which isn't to horrible.
Oh I'm sure he will get better, while staying under 50%. The first few day/weeks just aren't the best time to focus/counter a new hero since most people will do terrible with it by themself.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I do find it odd how little people mine the runes. You don't need a huge death trap, just a single one to let you see what's there.

Mohasus

Damn, changed tabs for a while, heard a "holy shit" UT commentator, came back and he's crying but I didn't see the donation. :(

edit: I'm dumb, it was just subs.
edit2: just noticed the Scenes from a Memory steam picture now, easiest follow of my file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom