• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit both of these drafts are so greedy...

Vaporak

What is this greedy dota. I've never seen 2 hereos from each team standing around in the same jungle not fighting, and instead trying to last hit one big creep camp.

Anuxinamoon

Shaper Divine
close series boys!
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

shira

Universe Void

Is Universe's weapon the one that came in that i-league ticket? I remember reddit being mad about it for some reason but the disco rave particles look pretty cool

yah

The textures and design are poor, but it has a nice lighting particle that leaves decent trails which look great when he is attacking fast.

Is Universe's weapon the one that came in that i-league ticket? I remember reddit being mad about it for some reason but the disco rave particles look pretty cool

Acinixys

Reddit were probably crying because it has THE WORST textures in the game

360fx360f

Jesus Universe

4 man Chronos like its nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom