• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHK3

Banned
rtz trash talking team tinker. especially saying that they have no real support. I can agree on bulba but egm? come on artour

I'm surprised they said they practiced when they bootcamped, I remember the biggest complaint from every team last year was basically NO ONE practiced or scrimed. Sing complained about it on stream, puppey was always playing cs:go for like a year straight at every tournament while dendi played pubs and the others wandered, etc.

where is this???

his stream right now http://www.twitch.tv/arteezy

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
those millions given to valve from these hats and compendiums isn't enough to be able to afford stable servers. apparently.

Blizzard and Rito are proof that no amount of millions can afford stable servers.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
roflez

Ay3Lb1j.png

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Played Tiny in a least played match.

Did terrible but was super fun. There are still a few dozen heroes I haven't played or have only one match on, definitely need to play more rather than spending so much time studying trilaning/offlaning.

Acinixys

The swoosh sound a Daedalus crit makes is so underwhelming

Every other item has such a nice sound (mek, pipe, mkb etc), but the Daed sound is so weak and doesnt fit at all

KingKong

where is this???

ouch http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2ly8q4/arteezy_real_talk_qa_transcript/

Why do you think Team Tinker is not performing well?

Okay, I'll give the real talk, because I don't particularly like some of them... but I will be nice at the same time. Their players aren't out-of-the-world skilled. They have strong players, but they're not way better than other players. The hype behind the team was false already, so maybe the hype got to them at the beginning. They don't have a strong support players either. When you just have average players in an average team with no leadership to add, it just becomes a shitty ass version of Liquid, that's just real talk at the end of the day. If you are expecting more, it's kind of like being fanboys. There's nothing special about them at all.

I'm not even flaming, I'm just saying the truth. I think Bulba is a good core, but he's not a good support player. I think EGM needs a sort of a Zai role, he has to be a core and a support at the same time, and he really can't do that because Bulba can't play 5. Singsing can't play offlane, and his mid hero pool is not updated to this meta and he doesn't play safelane so you have that issue. Then you have Qojqva who only plays certain heroes in lane... farming. I don't know, they're not fit to play [together].

By the way, just cause I'm criticizing other people does not mean I'm a perfect player. I have my faults.

Top comment on the rtz reddit thread

For all the shit that NA players get for not being "properly mannered" or "politically correct", its good during these interviews, much better to listen to real talk, than all the bullshit that doesn't really answer any questions.

All players have opinions like his, crude and brash, its just a matter of whether they are willing to speak out, I for one am appreciative of this.

Talking like an idiot is now "real talk".

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Arteezy just comes off as a child of which there's been plenty of evidence so far honestly.

With the personalities on EG I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall apart especially with him saying he hates the game and they aren't practicing.

Arteezy just comes off as a child of which there's been plenty of evidence so far honestly.

With the personalities on EG I wouldn't be surprised to see them fall apart especially with him saying he hates the game and they aren't practicing.
i mean they are children still

the pro scene is made up of people from 16 to 25

maturity is not going to be its strong suit

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
i mean they are children still

the pro scene is made up of people from 16 to 25

maturity is not going to be its strong suit

And yet plenty of them don't come off as complete tools every time they open their mouths. Not every 18 year old has the maturity of a toddler.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
oh yeah i agree

im just never surprised when it rears it's head

No I'm not surprised either. Like I said we all knew Arteezy was a douche. What surprises me is the people admiring it and saying "real talk." I guess they're the same kind of children though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom