• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
also i just got to watching this and im pretty convinced hes trolling now

another like 3 clips are him doing nothing and his supports wrecking house again

legit this guy is like a used auto car salesmen peddling overpriced garbage to reddit knowing they'll eat it up and give him dat recognition and youtube money

play your way, play the anbokr way! hahlo my name is anbohkr dis is my play your way vengeful spirit. here is one game where my team won and i rushed yasha deso and didn't buy support items but we won and you can see here in these clips i am walking around the map and clicking things.

let me tell u i guarantee with yasha you will be unstoppable killing machine very fast lots of stat and deso means you transition into a late game carry what a great advantage for a support. just ask milkman and procarbine about my venge build they will tell u it very effective.

Wok

also i just got to watching this and im pretty convinced hes trolling now

another like 3 clips are him doing nothing and his supports wrecking house again

aha

6YQRJ0i.png

legit this guy is like a used auto car salesmen peddling overpriced garbage to reddit knowing they'll eat it up and give him dat recognition and youtube money

play your way, play the anbokr way! hahlo my name is anbohkr dis is my play your way vengeful spirit. here is one game where my team won and i rushed yasha deso and didn't buy support items but we won and you can see here in these clips i am walking around the map and clicking things.

let me tell u i guarantee with yasha you will be unstoppable killing machine very fast lots of stat and deso means you transition into a late game carry what a great advantage for a support. just ask milkman and procarbine about my venge build they will tell u it very effective.

10/10 would upvote on reddit

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
next week i will unveil my shadowblade lycan just let me win one game with it and make a video with select clips #thegrimorumway

Nymerio

Played a game on EU West today where I was put it in 4 stack of russians against another 4 stack of russians. Not a single non cyrillic character was typed that game and my understanding of morse code is not good enough to understand their pings. Still won the game, though I felt a bit lonely :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Alright, I finally moved my B.M.O.C. hat off an old TF2 idle account, now to get $20 steam bucks.

Also, I just got a 300+ MB update for Dota 2 workshop content, did one of the mods just push out a huge update, or is this some patch to the workshop tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom