• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvk1

Where is my "Too Many Hooks" spoof video already?

Someone make it and upload it to youtube and enjoy the free ad revenue.

too many hooks spoil the rot

highfive.gif

dave is ok

aztek is ok
Ok, lets do this boys

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886958.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dave is ok, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

dota_item_tools_of_the_mad_harvester_set_large.6c98e8b17e85126e3976c0098992bdc1c6566bea.png

Tools of the Mad Harvester Set -- MB-437EDB45E68BB51D - Taken by Big Dog. 9 entrants total.

t1415752757z1.png

shira

Oh my Jesus Christ. That DC Pudge Set has bounced back to almost 2x the value of the sale.
Never underestimate who's coming for dinner.

EZ steam bux made

Acinixys

Which hero is the ultimate 1v5 pub stomper?

Im so sick of getting matched with total retards who feed the enemy offlaner 10 kills in 5 minutes

Im seriously considering maining Necro mid and abusing him till he gets nerfed

My last 4 games have been:

1. Have 2 feeders who go 1/11 and 1/12
2. Team feeds enemy Sniper 13 kills in 20 minutes
3. Get off to a good start as TA, team walks into Pudge and Slark so many times that they become impossible to kill
4. 2 South Americans with 400+ ping feed so much I give up and abandon

G.ZZZ

Which hero is the ultimate 1v5 pub stomper?

Im so sick of getting matched with total retards who feed the enemy offlaner 10 kills in 5 minutes

Im seriously considering maining Necro mid and abusing him till he gets nerfed

My last 4 games have been:

1. Have 2 feeders who go 1/11 and 1/12
2. Team feeds enemy Sniper 13 kills in 20 minutes
3. Get off to a good start as TA, team walks into Pudge and Slark so many times that they become impossible to kill
4. 2 South Americans with 400+ ping feed so much I give up and abandon

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/381...nkka&lobby_type=&game_mode=&region=&duration=

Easiest divine rapiers of my life.

Big Dog

If you think about it, you could spend like 100 dollars on these Luna sets and make tons of money. Buy about 40 sets with that 100$ and sell them in like 72 hours when the market rises again and come out with something like 20 extra dollars if they only raised back up to 3 dollars. But considering the PA set from earlier is already back to 4.89, means you would DOUBLE your money. Holy shit. Wishing I had tons of steam money right now...

If you think about it, you could spend like 100 dollars on these Luna sets and make tons of money. Buy about 40 sets with that 100$ and sell them in like 72 hours when the market rises again and come out with something like 20 extra dollars if they only raised back up to 3 dollars. But considering the PA set from earlier is already back to 4.89, means you would DOUBLE your money. Holy shit. Wishing I had tons of steam money right now...

Yeah you always see that happen... and then the one time you try it...

shira

Steam does take 15%, but yeah.

The Pudge one is always the one to get if there is a choice. Scorching Talon Pudge hooks from TI4 such a great value $4 for a $40 item.

Yeah you always see that happen... and then the one time you try it...

It's basically stock market. But low sell high, what could possib-lie go wrong?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The problem with that is that at the end of the day you've still only got steambux.

Price of gold is declining. Steambux never been worth more than they are right now! BUY BUY BUY!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
rofl played pudge today....

SLx19c3.gif

me and that hero are not meant to be

I don't have any great advice for you since I still suck at that hero pretty bad, but the few times I've had alright games with him I didn't put myself in a position where it fell on me to win the game (read: taking mid). I've found it a lot easier to play in a good dual offlane or as a roaming semi-support (just buy a set of wards occasionally to help out your 5). It's really easy to kill mid lane with Pudge + most other mids after they get a level or two, especially after Pudge hits level 2 and you can just turn on rot and run at a guy + hook for the damage. If you want to be Dendi and blink/force around the map like a yahoo landing miracle hooks on enemies in fog, I really can't help you at all.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
US East servers shitting the bed since, like, October.

Play on USW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom