• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.D

wtf are they even doing lol

committing 4 heroes to kill notail twice or 3 times top, try to push tower meanwhile get their bottom tower destroyed then their top one before they take any tower

oh and tinker has 7:30 minutes BoT & soul ring

Demoli

I'm really sad both teams who played earth spirit didn't play him as an offlaner. I feel the hero will have severe Omniknight syndrome in CM. Great spells, but nowhere to get them or the farm for Blink/Force.

I can't remember how the draft went... Why didn't tinker take tinker (lol) right after the brood pick?

I'm really sad both teams who played earth spirit didn't play him as an offlaner. I feel the hero will have severe Omniknight syndrome in CM. Great spells, but nowhere to get them or the farm for Blink/Force.

I think earth spirit could be in CM right now. Honestly brood probably could too. Both of the heroes are strong but they have some very glaring weaknesses.

Acinixys

Heros that can go into CM now and be balanced are Earth Spirit and Phoenix

Bloodseeker, PL and Brood are still way to broken to be added

sixghost

Heros that can go into CM now and be balanced are Earth Spirit and Phoenix

Bloodseeker, PL and Brood are still way to broken to be added

I don't think brood would be broken in CM. She's inherently stronger in CD because fewer of her natural counters will be in the pool. It's no coincidence that Secret banned Ember and Legion before picking her.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Phoenix and ES officially balanced.

LC on shortlist for buffs.

Icefrog plz.

phoenix is still too strong

but really atos > shivas on him

for reals

gives you int and tank and easier build up and cheaper

better for pick offs and the range combined with dive is fucking crazy

granted it doesnt synergize with your ult as well but if the positioning and timing of it is fucked up anyway shivas or not youre dead

your armor will suck but hey whatever again dont get right clicked and youll have a few from your tranqs

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I was up about 20 wins over my losses but playing with friends the past week has brought me to being almost exactly even. It's only normals so it doesn't really matter but it's a little bit disheartening.

shira

And risk a China only finals? No thanks

Cloud9 are only fun to watch in a LAN where they can actually beat teams. With Secret, VG, and EG they can barely compete. FD and Complexity might be easy wins, but they need to step back into the lab and figure out something more than "4 protect 1, hope to hell that Fata carries"

It's fucking sad right now. They should follow Alliance's lead and take a few tournaments off.

shira

Cloud9 are only fun to watch in a LAN where they can actually beat teams. With Secret, VG, and EG they can barely compete. FD and Complexity might be easy wins, but they need to step back into the lab and figure out something more than "4 protect 1, hope to hell that Fata carries"

It's fucking sad right now. They should follow Alliance's lead and take a few tournaments off.

Called it - C9 officially out of D2L
http://redd.it/2m0vgi

NewGame

Banned
Can we please buff kotl and wisp.

When being relocated or recalled please feature freaking huge red strobing pings in the location, force recenter the camera on teleport and make their headphones play the GET READY!! voice sample from Space Harrier at 110dBs.

quite frankly both heroes are useless unless other players can keep up with the meta.

legit this guy is like a used auto car salesmen peddling overpriced garbage to reddit knowing they'll eat it up and give him dat recognition and youtube money

play your way, play the anbokr way! hahlo my name is anbohkr dis is my play your way vengeful spirit. here is one game where my team won and i rushed yasha deso and didn't buy support items but we won and you can see here in these clips i am walking around the map and clicking things.

let me tell u i guarantee with yasha you will be unstoppable killing machine very fast lots of stat and deso means you transition into a late game carry what a great advantage for a support. just ask milkman and procarbine about my venge build they will tell u it very effective.

You are not Sanjay only sanjay comes up with "Unique" builds

Kuro gets Mjolnir on AM?
disapprove.gif

Can we please buff kotl and wisp.

When being relocated or recalled please feature freaking huge red strobing pings in the location, force recenter the camera on teleport and make their headphones play the GET READY!! voice sample from Space Harrier at 110dBs.

quite frankly both heroes are useless unless other players can keep up with the meta.

Please for the love of god don't buff wisp at all. I've watched that meta. I've played that meta. It's boring as hell.

Indignate

I've gotten 3 new players in one match, then got 2 in the next match. All on my team.

Whether they be smurfs or not, wtf is this matchmaking?

sigh....our Wraith King played like a Wraith Queen. Watching a hard carry get free farm and space...then run in a team fight before doing any damage...Didn't even pop his ulti..

I think EG needs to take a bit after C9 lead and just not be in as many tournaments, RTZ sounds like he is burning out in that Q&A from last night.

if he's getting tired, I'm surprised he doesn't play less in his free time. he seems to solo queue for several hours a day even after a day of very hard pro matches. that's time he could be relaxing and enjoying life.

Quesa

if he's getting tired, I'm surprised he doesn't play less in his free time. he seems to solo queue for several hours a day even after a day of very hard pro matches. that's time he could be relaxing and enjoying life.

hey man sometimes you work when you're not feeling it

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
He doesn't want to play D2L but that will never happen. This is what happens when team owners run tournaments.

In other news, you know things are bad for a team when they drop out of a tournament their owner is running. I don't know what Alliance needs to do. I feel they should drop Bulldog and build a new team around Loda and Akke, but I don't know what other talents are in the region that are really free. Maybe they could give Excalibur a try, I don't remember seeing him since Tinker Dropped him really early on their creation.

I wonder if Fnatic is going to try and sign both 4 Anchors and Lajons, it seems a lot of western organizations are starting to aim for having several teams under their banner.

In other news, you know things are bad for a team when they drop out of a tournament their owner is running. I don't know what Alliance needs to do. I feel they should drop Bulldog and build a new team around Loda and Akke, but I don't know what other talents are in the region that are really free. Maybe they could give Excalibur a try, I don't remember seeing him since Tinker Dropped him really early on their creation.

I'd keep misery on, too. He's pretty good. Tad bit inconsistant, but not offensively so.

Steve is focusing on school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom