• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

FACE

Banned
THIS SINGSING THROW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They've used the exact same phrasing in the past to refer to when the update is actually coming out e.g. with the Techies update page.
Techies said:
Check out the Techies Update page and learn more about everything you’ll be seeing, doing, and fighting when the update goes live next week!
Oracle said:
Head to the update page to get your first peek at a deal with incalculable ramifications, then come back next week to learn more.

That's not the exact same phrasing at all.

Acinixys

They've used the exact same phrasing in the past to refer to when the update is actually coming out e.g. with the Techies update page.

They always push patches to the test client 1st anyway

So maybe test gets the patch on Monday and we get it on Thursday

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
That's not the exact same phrasing at all.

Not what I was talking about. The phrasing is gone now that the update is launched. It was under the Techies hero info that now just says "Learn more." Previously it said "learn more next week" which at the time everybody on reddit hoped meant we'd get more update pages but really just meant that's when it was coming out.

Valve doesnt do Day Patch updates at weekends do they?
They will do Day 2 Monday I think

They have before, New Bloom pages started on a weekend I think.

G.ZZZ

Friendly reminder that we have a GAF(GUIDOS) vs GAF(YOLO) BO3 game in 15 mins, lower bracket final of giantbomb tournmaent. Whoever win lose vs Freakinchair.

Was my first thought, but if they haven't kicked Xbox by now, it should be clear to all of us that they never will.

Why would a good team take Loda?

? He's carrying this dead husk that is Alliance like Atlas. Hercules is blushing.

Get this man some help. A team with the history of success Alliance has had shouldn't have this much trouble filling out a roster with talent around Bulldog, Akke and Loda.

elyetis

Just an unlucky streak is my guess but I feel like I shouldn't even play weekend dota.

/vent incoming

In a matter of 24h I have seen the worst of dota, in mmr 2 game where people simply... left ( a nyx calling mid, leaving after ending 0-5 in 10 min against a lina; or a won game where 2 player said they had to go after 25 min of game.. we still made that game last 1h08min 3v5... that's how much of a win it was if they didn't left )

A game where the one calling easy lane farm...was a timbersaw ( and his friend skywrath )... who went first item ( no boot or whatever ).. Radiance... which he finaly made 25 min into the game ( he was 0-5-0 by 10 min I think ? ), 2 min latter we lost the ancient...

A game with an SK ging full split push over teamfight, after competing with bat to farm the jungle/their blink ( while brew did the same mid, so no suprise during that time the entire ennemy team was free farming ).

A pudge making a basher when we desperately needed a sheep or orchid ? yup.

Spirit breaker our only carry going assault cuirrase first/no bkb ?

Our main carry doom going mana boots agha, not using scorched earth or making blink ?

/vent

On the bright side, I finaly tried the phase/MoM/armlet build on sniper, and I loved it, armlet is really huge for survivability ( i really needed against their tiny/slark combo ) and dommage, and work so well with MoM.

Chris R

That feeling when you finally come online as an Ursa. I got shutdown hard early, but damn they didn't keep at it and let me get fat

Smithy C

I'm always surprised while Lifestealers stay in the jungle and don't come out until minute 30 only to get wrecked in the first teamfight they take part in will bitch at their team for letting the other team farm.

We were literally play 4v5. Fuck that Lifestealer.

bbd23

wow I just noticed..how does Stinker and Alliance beat both chinese teams

facepalm.gif

I'm always surprised while Lifestealers stay in the jungle and don't come out until minute 30 only to get wrecked in the first teamfight they take part in will bitch at their team for letting the other team farm.

We were literally play 4v5. Fuck that Lifestealer.

eww jungle lifestealer...

I suspect FD and NT are going to get (comparatively) less attention at the LAN compared to the other 4. Neither of them are Tier 1 teams to be honest.

Chris R

People are idiots. Why wouldn't you want to watch Newbee or LGD.

Sorry, I had my fill of China Vs China at TI4.

Plus, they might be better at Dota 2, but the in house stuff is a big reason I voted for the teams I voted for.

Plus, I know EG will #rekt Jackie and Clown 9 so why not invite them Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom