• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.ZZZ

It's a funny but real fact that exxagerated adjective completely switch their meaning over long periods of time. In italian for example "olezzo" which stood for "extremely delicated and good smell" 50 years ago, now stand for "shitty smell". Similarly, ironical usages of terms like "beautiful" , are twisting the meaning of the terms in his opposite.

Volodja

It's a funny but real fact that exxagerated adjective completely switch their meaning over long periods of time. In italian for example "olezzo" which stood for "extremely delicated and good smell" 50 years ago, now stand for "shitty smell". Similarly, ironical usages of terms like "beautiful" , are twisting the meaning of the terms in his opposite.
Just look at egregious.
Weirded me out the first few times I encountered it in english.

sephi22

Anyone else really liking 6.82c? I hated 6.82 at first but now that I've had a long enough time to settle into the new patch I like it quite a bit.

JC Sera

Anyone else really liking 6.82c? I hated 6.82 at first but now that I've had a long enough time to settle into the new patch I like it quite a bit.
I like it. It made a lot of unviable 6.81 heroes viable.
and maybe some heroes too viable
It really highlights the fact I suck at ending games fast and should get better.
I know I'm not losing due to bullshit 5-man deathballs but because of my own mistakes. Which is the way it should be :p

I hope Dendi streams within the next three months (assuming the emote doesn't get changed to a permanent one)

Also if Cosmo ever got tired of his face being called Dendi's face he's completely fucked now.

shira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQWRPbbyQM

tumblr_ls0p0ooL0C1qjkmyu.gif

Quesa

So I guess Day 2 actually might be on friday. Let's hope they just didn't have time today and will roll it out tomorrow though.

Bad7667

I cant win at Dota anymore. 25 thousand gold as a Timbersaw with almost 40 bloodstone charges but because our TB quit, we lost to split push meepo.

Valve please post day 2 so I can feel again.

I feel bad for the Meepo who abandoned my game due to the servers, but he took the bullet so that all of us didn't have to waste our time

Also A+ network failure detection Valve. What happened to "this game has poor networking connections, it's safe to leave" because that was clearly the case 10 minutes ago...

Didn't they do a week-ahead announcement with spring cleaning? Though the day x stuff is different, I'll grant.

Spring Cleaning was announced Friday and launched to the test client on Monday

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I feel bad for the Meepo who abandoned my game due to the servers, but he took the bullet so that all of us didn't have to waste our time

Also A+ network failure detection Valve. What happened to "this game has poor networking connections, it's safe to leave" because that was clearly the case 10 minutes ago...
Assholes figured out how to exploit the system, and it hasn't got reenabled yet.

Hupsel

We we also lost because of the fucking friggin lag filho da puta. Matches are busted half the games I play. Terrible. Valve just do something, please.
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom