• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acinixys

NECRO FAIR AND BALANCED HERO

Chris R

EG so stupid not picking it and letting it through.

30% extra time on respawn is so ridiculously stupid

239 GPM sniper flaming me...
FuTVCykc_normal.jpeg

inkls

Clearly never countered by dem linken's or disruptions during that game and nothing to do with that EG throw. All necro mang.

I played with a 192 GPM/26 last hits Chaos Knight who added me (Drow) after the game and flamed me on Steam chat.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1030152440

Beat that.

Do these people play just to lose? It's so bizarre that someone can be so bad while being so completely unaware of how bad they play.

And I understand that sometimes people have bad games, but 192 GPM? You'd have to have the entire enemy team camping you to not have atleast 200.

Do these people play just to lose? It's so bizarre that someone can be so bad while being so completely unaware of how bad they play.

And I understand that sometimes people have bad games, but 192 GPM? You'd have to have the entire enemy team camping you to not have atleast 200.

He was the single most useless player I've ever met. I added him afterwards and he had 3.5k solo MMR, 4k Party MMR. He was so bad, it was painful to watch. He had no understanding how, when or where to farm. He literally had no idea how to play carry. We were straight up 4on6. He dealt no damage whatsoever all game, was a non-factor for the full duration of the game and contributed nothing but making the enemy team rich as fuck and wasting a spot on our team. It was infuriating. Absolutely unwinnable, uncarryable game.

It basically came down to just killing me and winning every team fight because nobody on my team had farm. Mirana played well but her GPM was too low to compete with the enemy team. So they saved their Doom, Duel and Chrono for me every team fight. Throwing any of that on CK would've been a waste. Support Silencer had probably about three times his farm after laning phase.

inkls

They did say next week so for all we know day 2 is on Friday

not that it would make a ton of sense.

It makes sense in Valve time.

Seriously though, Day 2 gonna be today imo otherwise the friday day 1 doesn't make sense. It was released pretty late too. So I dunno if its gonna happen right now, maybe a couple more hours.

Hylian7

I don't understand why people have faith in Inquisition after DA2 being awful and removing everything that makes the first one good.

Kade

Not touching a Dragon Age game until they re-add origin stories. You fucking telling me you can make a Qunari Mage and they get the same treatment as everyone else in the game? You serious rn??? A QUNARI MAGE?????

Like, I mean, qunari are treated like absolute garbage in the first place and mages are hunted, then you get into qunari politics where mages are killed/enslaved/tortured/exiled and it's like, wtf...

Miss me with that shit, BioWare.

kvk1

You can now have different colors for the dashboard night lights in Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Enjoy your dragony nerdlinger games you losers.

Hylian7

/v/ calls it DA:CISquisition because it panders to tumblr users with all the romance BS
I could care less about what /v/ says about it.

DA2 and BioWare in general have been complete shit lately, and unless Inquisition somehow proves me wrong, I expect it to follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom