• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Doom was lagging so hard he couldn't even move

AND HE REFUSED TO ALLOW US TO PAUSE

He was a Brazilian in a game with 9 English speakers. I'm not sure he quite understood when we were telling him none of us can even actually play and unpausing is really lame.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
In positive news, one of the MLG guys is at Valve today, likely talking about some tournaments for CS:Go or Dota.

I really hope Valve didn't plan on having Part 2 be later in the week, if they did they should have done a lower key tease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxQWRPbbyQM

tumblr_ls0p0ooL0C1qjkmyu.gif

yea this was amazing.

Fix the fucking servers

come now. they're only making millions and millions of dollars. they can't afford to upgrade servers n hardware n shit. they're practically begging bread.

So why would some people lag and others not with this being a server issue. I don't understand how the SS in my game was able to disjoint shit with zip, when I could hardly move my familiars.

inkls

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1032537727

So happy, finally broke 50% wr with Storm ;_;

Team wasn't heavy enough. Sniper did well, but our luna bought a bkb when every ult they had went through bkb lol. She was going aghs next. Also 600-ish tower dmg as Luna and Storm has 2.7k...

Sniper was nice and the only one out of the two who bought mkb vs PA...

They also loved to dive Undying early as 3 because nothing could possibly go wrong there.

They had such a lategame nightmare team comp vs us I'm surprised we won. Thankfully they did the nice thing and let me pick them off one by one.

34 kill participation (25/2/9) out of 45.

They had a necro supp, but checking the replay he had excellent ward placement compared to us. Now to try reaching 60% wr....

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You Day 2 junkies are funny. You think valve even knows what a day is anymore?

Jex

It was clearly foolish to assume that because the first post was "Day 1" and that more would arrive "Next Week" you would expect that second day to be "Monday". Next week clearly gives Valve all wiggle room they require, it could come out on Friday and they'd still match their original promise!

It was clearly foolish to assume that because the first post was "Day 1" and that more would arrive "Next Week" you would expect that second day to be "Monday". Next week clearly gives Valve all wiggle room they require, it could come out on Friday and they'd still match their original promise!

sad.gif
sad.gif

I just want oracle-san

where is day two valve

all we want is communication

and day two

and ice cream

but come on you said some time this week and its already tuesday!

communication!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
where is day two valve

all we want is communication

and day two

and ice cream

but come on you said some time this week and its already tuesday!

communication!
Its Meta, see, Oracle has false promise, and volvo tricked up with their false promise that there would be a day 2.

NBtoaster

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1032847866

What the fuck do I do to deserve this :( How does a DOOM outfarm a Meepo. And I was a shitty doom too.

Also, do presents not exist any more? Opened my level 55 present and got a shitty lich belt, my first drop in forever, but no level 60 present.

oh god that Storms skill build.

Well actually almost everyone's build is bad but storms is particularly offensive because he went 9-1 with it.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1032847866

What the fuck do I do to deserve this :( How does a DOOM outfarm a Meepo. And I was a shitty doom too.

Also, do presents not exist any more? Opened my level 55 present and got a shitty lich belt, my first drop in forever, but no level 60 present.

Are you the Nyx? Don't upgrade that Dagon. 1200 gold for 75 dmg (after reduction) is fucking awful. Get a Blink ASAP and increase your team fight potential.

Kard8p3

Got overeager on the DOTA games today and ended up on a loss streak. Gonna restrict myself to 1 game a day like I had been doing the previous week; seemed to be effective.

O well time to eat ice cream and do hw at 4 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom