• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

I think it's just the cart at 22 bucks

are the other items that come with it inscribed

Only the Swine Arsenal is natively inscribed with mine stun/kill gems.

Don't make the mistake of buying a plain Inscribed Swine Arsenal with 3 empty sockets.

Quesa

Only the Swine Arsenal is natively inscribed with mine stun/kill gems.

Don't make the mistake of buying a plain Inscribed Swine Arsenal with 3 empty sockets.

Yeah that's what I was trying to avoid. Saved five bucks by not buying helmet/visor even though I kinda liked the batman signal it gives you. Or wait, is that on the cart?

shira

Yeah that's what I was trying to avoid. Saved five bucks by not buying helmet/visor even though I kinda liked the batman signal it gives you. Or wait, is that on the cart?

That's all cart. The only thing the helmet changes is the bazooka carrier changes to a wand blaster.

Hylian7

I could hear you on hitbox earlier when you were missing hooks and were like "really????"

Hmm, weird. People said it was cutting in and out. Every time I looked over at OBS (on my other monitor) the mic meter wasn't going up at all, like it wasn't even picking it up.

shira

Not even. The cart changes that too, the other items are just regular cosmetics.

my bad

5b1VoID.png

http://youtu.be/5Phj1Q4PKMg
saltnpapper-sama needs to retire soon. Too old

Radec

Have you ever played vs Brew mid? The only time I've ever played LC mid was in AR against Brew, and I felt like I couldn't really get him out of lane. The clap + evasion and bottle made him too tanky despite hitting him with tons of Qs.

Brew is pretty easy IMO.

When he claps and throws you his slow, just use press the attack and 1v1 him. I don't think any melee at low levels can withdstand LC with her heal and passive. Fight him with bottle as well, spam overwhelming odds to zone him out.

- -

Almost 700 duel wins.

#roadto1000duelwins

I got sent to low priority for two abandons and I just had more fun in a low priority game than I have in the past week of ranked. I think worrying about my MMR is just stressing me out and I'm going to go back to unranked and have fun.

Ketch

I got sent to low priority for two abandons and I just had more fun in a low priority game than I have in the past week of ranked. I think worrying about my MMR is just stressing me out and I'm going to go back to unranked and have fun.

try least played

Carlius

Banned
my god, 7 wins in a row with OMNIKNIGHT. What an OP hero, pls nerf volvo. PA tried to
1 v 1 after talking shit saying i was bad 6 mins in. Little did she know the power of omni knight late game. EZ game, poor pa, trash talking an omni.

Quesa

my god, 7 wins in a row with OMNIKNIGHT. What an OP hero, pls nerf volvo. PA tried to
1 v 1 after talking shit saying i was bad 6 mins in. Little did she know the power of omni knight late game. EZ game, poor pa, trash talking an omni.

I have very little doubt that if the cast time on heal was better and went through his W he would be all over pro games

Carlius

Banned

low prio can be lots of fun, hell, ive gotten much better matches on low prio than on ranked. ranked is just full of scrubs and ppl who dont care.

Is twitch being weird for anyone else? I just keep loading into blank pages with the twitch UI and a spinning circle when I try to go to channels

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Life without Dota streams fucking suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!!

AlcNdiX.png

shira

Vl4XZsY.png

This hero is just too fucking OP. Smoke/haste rune or inviz rune and you have auto firstblood/instakill for the first 5 levels

Kard8p3

How do you build him? I do okay with him in the early game and usually dominate my lane with phase boots and helm of the dominator, but once it gets past that point I fall off and I don't really know why.

well i kinda snowballed in my last game and had a daed in like 13 mins, after that I made an SnY and a helm.

If i needed it, I would've made a helm earlier tho. BKB is also a good choice if needed.

Aselith

People really need to learn how to play with Techies I was doing great in my last game but my team kept manfighting with my mines literally inches away and didn't bother leading them into 1200+ damage and a 6 second stun even though I was pinging the shit out of them.

Fucking dummies tho.

Just played a game with QoP, was 9-3 at the 25 minute mark, finished 10-8 after 50+ minutes :s

Felt like I was getting less and less useful as the match went on, crippled by the low HP and low HP regen

That combined with being silenced (unable to use blink ability) and Zeus's Ult (doing like 40% damage out of the blue) stopped me in my tracks :(

Raytow

Just played a game with QoP, was 9-3 at the 25 minute mark, finished 10-8 after 50+ minutes :s

Felt like I was getting less and less useful as the match went on, crippled by the low HP and low HP regen

That combined with being silenced (unable to use blink ability) and Zeus's Ult (doing like 40% damage out of the blue) stopped me in my tracks :(
She falls on the late game off a cliff, Brew is like that too, but at least he is tanky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom