• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Not enough lens flare and slamming.

EDIT: Okay, lens flared.

Haunted

Not really any different to venge swap honestly.
not intended

Tusk begins rolling into a snowball, automatically gathering allied Heroes within a 100 radius.
Allies within a 400 radius can also be added to the snowball by right-clicking them.
Doesn't carry Illusions, but will carry Meepo clones and other units that Tusk controls.

c5cSzI5.gif

Smithy C

Find a game. First two picks on enemy team: Techies and Tusk. Will let you know how this one goes.

EDIT: Stomped them. Told them off for using exploits. They said they have learned their lesson.

Pratfall

Do you guys think PA will get a buff given her shit pro pickrate? Pretty sure she will cross over into Pub OP with a good buff.

Quesa

Do you guys think PA will get a buff given her shit pro pickrate? Pretty sure she will cross over into Pub OP with a good buff.

There's a good chance she'll get some crazy buff like guaranteed crits a la brew, be all over the scene, then get nerfed again. As is though I think she's crazy good in pubs with cm or any other way to spam dagger in lane and get early farm/ harass the enemy carry.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

probably just something minor to shift trends a tad, she's not that uncommon of a pick in the competitive scene

42% winrate and middle of the pack in terms of pick rate ain't that bad, remember when PL got nerfed with the same statistics rofl? fucking reddit.

Ultimatum

Banned
crit should become innate to pa and her new ult can be a passive that multiplies her damage output by 1.5/2/2.5

also blur should have an active that makes it like windrun

Pratfall

no fuck that shes already op as fuck people just dont play her cause theyre scared of her power

bro i know but I need her more OP for guaranteed wins

Dagger changed so instead of doing random crits, it slows targets and boosts pa and allies' movement speed in a small aoe

I hope not, crit on the dagger was a nice buff. You can zone out supports solo at level 7 with dagger spam.

This might sound dumb, but ever since I started playing this I haven't configured the controls. I think it is time for me to change them since lately I'm starting to think they are really bad configured and I still drag the screen with the mouse.

Anyone mind sharing their config?
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Razzer

PA doesn't need buffs. She'll have her time. Razor wasn't picked for a long while in 6.81, and look at him now. (If the overall meta moves from pushes she could get more play indirectly as she won't be against 5 man as well).

Beardz

Do you think it's possible to play Dota from a couch with wireless keyboard and mouse? The keyboard on my lap and the mouse on my side resting on the couch.

chen, slardar and tusk buffs pls.

Chen is already pretty good for what he does, maybe change his slow for something actually good.

Slardar, I think he's pretty good just need to remove the extra damage done on him during sprint.

Tusk, better base stats and armor, int or agi buff.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
People absolutely detest the purchase of a divine rapier. I've been trying out that Slahser Medusa build and every time they see your items they go "no divine pls no god no". Even when you kill an entire team solo they ask to report you...

Big Dog

Anyone else have a problem with the game sometimes crashing when going into ARDM?

It's never happened to me, but at least 3 people crash every time I load into an ARDM game. It seems to happen right at that loading bar where the game seems to be calculating all of the random heroes that your team will be receiving for the game. I'm guessing that the calculations involved in figuring out which random heroes you get is a bit too much for what it should be. Maybe those calculations should start being done server side, or something else needs to change since some people's hardware may not be able to handle the sort of load it is trying to throw at their computer.

Just played a game as Witch Doctor where I decided to stack up mana regen at the end just to try to get over 20 per second, is fun to always have your heal on makes pushing against Tinker easier

NemesisQ

Neo Member
This might sound dumb, but ever since I started playing this I haven't configured the controls. I think it is time for me to change them since lately I'm starting to think they are really bad configured and I still drag the screen with the mouse.

Anyone mind sharing their config?
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

WASD for camera
crazy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom