• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
were is sex room?

Right next door to Draskyl's room.
wink.gif

You are being paid large sums of money for this, right?

And when do we get our Battle Bonus/Loading Screen!
I'm getting paid but it's more a favour for friends or else they would be stuffed because no one else has really done Compendiums besides me and Bruno. I'm actually working on the BTS Compendium at the moment.

All those rewards are waiting on Valve so who knows.

If it follows their new guidelines you won't get them now until the start of next month.

There will be only one patch a month now (at the start of the month) for league tickets/bundles. Also the guidelines on items is about to get much more strict.

I'm getting paid but it's more a favour for friends or else they would be stuffed because no one else has really done Compendiums besides me and Bruno. I'm actually working on the BTS Compendium at the moment.

All those rewards are waiting on Valve so who knows.

If it follows their new guidelines you won't get them now until the start of next month.

There will be only one patch a month now (at the start of the month) for league tickets/bundles. Also the guidelines on items is about to get much more strict.

Can you give your dota item analysis of which hat will appreciate after the new guidelines go in to place.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Top right corner.

Just what does it say?

Also, I wonder what Diretide 2014 will focus on. Maybe Pit Lord, or Shadow Fiend Remake, I don't think its going to be the same Roshan Fight we got the last two years.

Also these new item guide lines published anywhere? What kind of stuff is changing?

inkls

If valve keeps on with the trend of releasing heroes with arcanas I doubt we'll see a hero release along with the sf remodel since sf is getting an arcana

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If valve keeps on with the trend of releasing heroes with arcanas I doubt we'll see a hero release along with the sf remodel since sf is getting an arcana

I just hope they can get though the heroes by the end of the year, or at least down to 1. Oracle and 6.82 at end of September (All of Oracle's spells seem to work just fine if you manually enable him), Pit Lord, SF Remake, and Diretide 2014 in October, Zet in November, Winter Wyvern and Frostivus in December.

Then, Half Life 3 will come out and Valve will hire a community manager.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I just hope they can get though the heroes by the end of the year, or at least down to 1. Oracle and 6.82 at end of September (All of Oracle's spells seem to work just fine if you manually enable him), Pit Lord, SF Remake, and Diretide 2014 in October, Zet in November, Winter Wyvern and Frostivus in December.

the dream

the reality:
oracle for chinese new year, sf remake diretide 2015, pit lord post-ti6, winter wyvern frostivus 2017, zet post ti-7. dota 3 announced august 2018 and the cycle begins anew.

inkls

well each event since last year had at least two heroes or one hero and a remodel, so I'd say its realistic if they do the same thing

tehh4ck3r

Neo Member
Just what does it say?

Also, I wonder what Diretide 2014 will focus on. Maybe Pit Lord, or Shadow Fiend Remake, I don't think its going to be the same Roshan Fight we got the last two years.

Also these new item guide lines published anywhere? What kind of stuff is changing?

It could very easily be focused around roshan and still have the SF remake included.

and cyborgmatt tweeted this out re: tournament tickets https://twitter.com/Cyborgmatt/status/509506977995583489/photo/1

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Bit ambitious. I'm guessing 6.82 and the rest of the stretch goals late September, Pit Lord and SF remake with Diretide, something but probably no heroes in November, Winter Wyvern with Frostivus.

Ketch

You guys think we'll actually get new heroes anytime soon? I highly doubt it. I'm thinking like Jan or Feb at the earliest.

Carlius

Banned
i jut went 0-29 with drow on low prio, cause you know, its low prio and we still won. with a fed slark that had a skadi 20 mins from all my feeds. lycan too op and doom won it. ez game ez life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom