• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
My absolute favorite thing about reddit is how many people love to state shit authoritatively when they have no reason to do so. E.G. this in the thread about the latest test update:

This means the actual update to the main client won't be till Thursday or later.

Randdalf

My absolute favorite thing about reddit is how many people love to state shit authoritatively when they have no reason to do so. E.G. this in the thread about the latest test update:

Believe we've had test updates and main client updates on the same day before. Quite frequently too.

Kade

The stuff in this update seems like pretty easy stuff to implement to me. Now I have no coding knowledge at all.

Then shut the fuck up you idiot piece of shit.
hush.gif
rage.gif
sick.gif

If you need to end something with "Now I don't have experience or authority to make the claim I made prior to this statement" you should keep your mouth shut.

Gav47

- Minefield Sign is now an ability on techies (Arcana will receive a new cosmetic item for this ability)

Wow, techies now viable in competitive play, just think of the mind games

Fmal

Banned
Did anything ever happen with the A-Z challenge thing listing 109 heroes (suggesting that we're getting Techies+someone else) or was that just baloney?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did anything ever happen with the A-Z challenge thing listing 109 heroes (suggesting that we're getting Techies+someone else) or was that just baloney?

They fixed it to show 108. I think the issue is that in the npc_heroes file oracle was still set to "enabled".

Also, here is chart I made. Each dot show how many updates to the privated beta happen that day (Which had at least 1 update), the dots on the left are the newest days (So it goes from most recent to oldest). Icefrog started pushing private beta patches on July 23rd, right after TI4, and it has been tested for a period 41 days over 84 updates.
YwIvKnY.png

Between 6.81 and 6.81b, there was 51 updates over a 49 day period.
Between 6.80 and 6.81, there was 106 updates over a 64 day period.
Between V6.79b and 6.80 there was 54 updates over a 20 day period.

Chris R

How do mines work when the skill level is increased? IE place 4 level 1 mines, then skill it up to level 3 before they explode, am I doing 1200 damage or 2000 damage (before reduction of course)?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Where's my Drow Ranger nendoroid?

League has nendos, I demand nendos.

244260.jpg

Now if they'd just swap the sign ability around so it doesn't take up the former detonate button...cause there's a bit of a difference.

Hylian7

Then shut the fuck up you idiot piece of shit.
hush.gif
rage.gif
sick.gif

If you need to end something with "Now I don't have experience or authority to make the claim I made prior to this statement" you should keep your mouth shut.
Valve just shot themselves in the foot, I'm an expert, etc.

They fixed it to show 108. I think the issue is that in the npc_heroes file oracle was still set to "enabled".

Also, here is chart I made. Each dot show how many updates to the privated beta happen that day (Which had at least 1 update), the dots on the left are the newest days (So it goes from most recent to oldest). Icefrog started pushing private beta patches on July 23rd, right after TI4, and it has been tested for a period 41 days over 84 updates.
YwIvKnY.png

Between 6.81 and 6.81b, there was 51 updates over a 49 day period.
Between 6.80 and 6.81, there was 106 updates over a 64 day period.
Between V6.79b and 6.80 there was 54 updates over a 20 day period.
this a terrible chart nothing is labeled

i would fail you if you turned this in

Razzer

I think he's saying if you steal mines or stasis mines then you get it as a sub ability. I might be totally wrong.

TUSR

Banned
cyborgmatt

when you are searching with a party, why does another member in the party pop up when you hit look for game?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Matt, do you know if any of those LoL conversion projects are actually tackling the abilities or items issues yet? So far I have seen nothing but custom maps and a few imported models.

Acinixys

I wish the Reddit babies would moan about the end game score screen

Right now its pretty useless

Who cares about K/D really

Why cant it show wards bought/placed and stuff that actually matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom