• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
This n0tail stream
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Ketch

I wish the Reddit babies would moan about the end game score screen

Right now its pretty useless

Who cares about K/D really

Why cant it show wards bought/placed and stuff that actually matters

The end game screen should have multiple pop up awards like golden eye:

"Best GPM"

"Biggest Feeder"

"Most Headshots"

Deadstar

I don't normally follow the dev forums. Do patches usually hit the main client same day as test patches or do they usually give it a few more days to find more bugs?

shira

I don't normally follow the dev forums. Do patches usually hit the main client same day as test patches or do they usually give it a few more days to find more bugs?
They are neither early nor late. They arrive precisely when they intend to.

If you were around for meepo patch you'll likely encounter the same amount of "joy" when the patch hits. Unless you're just eager to get the techies picking spree over with.

To answer your question, they've pushed out live patches even as short as few hours of updating test. It could be today.

I want some contributor to make a giant wooden arrow pointing to the ground with a crude "Mines r heer" scribbled on it

Contributors will probably have a lot of fun with the sign slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom