• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

bounchfx

9XY4XuzK2sGuiRY1

ok, took a couple screens for you guys. mainly we're just waiting on the particles, and need to make the ability icons. I included the third shot so you guys could see the shield. Overall, I'm really happy with how the set looks in game.

edit: oh, and there is another style for the hair as well

shira

ok, took a couple screens for you guys. mainly we're just waiting on the particles, and need to make the ability icons. I included the third shot so you guys could see the shield. Overall, I'm really happy with how the set looks in game.

Is it Cloud9 branded or EE branded?
- that's a cool mount, and I like the unicorn blade headpiece.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist

But thundercats aren't anime!

Set looks nice though.

bounchfx

haha no, I'm not going to turn dota into anime :), nor would valve let that in the game methinks, heh. The other hairstyle is anime inspired however!

Also, it's EE branded yeah, not specifically cloud 9.. at least as far as I am aware in our deal with him.

Hupsel

Seriously I dont know whats more infuriating these fucking bosses in the Dark Souls 2 DLCs or going into Dota 2 and watching the opposite team insta pick Void or Tinker
rage.gif

Pratfall

Just had a safelane bloodcyka yell at me for the first 5 minutes for pulling and "not letting him farm". Gonna give smite a try.
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Dota 2 ruined video games for me

So much this. I've got a pule of amazing steam games just sitting there every time I open up my steam library, but inevitably my mouse scrolls to launch dota 2 every fucking time.

On sunday I was drinking and lost four straight games so, so fuck dota for AT LEAST a week

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ITS TIEM FOR SPEECH

Moonmeander: 161 wins
Gamefiendblc: show us ur happy dance
Moonmeander: 90 loses
Moonmeander: 251 games
Rampardos: ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIFF SPEECH ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Moonmeander: 6k mmr

X3 THREE PEAT, #ROADTOFOUR6KS

abbX3hE.png

rac

Banned
officer bobby niggs jr.: christ
officer bobby niggs jr.: wtf
officer bobby niggs jr.: why u dodging ?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That feel when no one on friend's list is playing DOTA 2.

Ded gaem.

Giff techies.

bounchfx

Thank you guys so much!

I thought that was a gaf logo at first. Dog is nice, I like the Ward at lot. The Hud looks well made but doesn't really fit the style of the other items.

Also, does this mean no more El Gato upgrades :(

Also, what did you make for this ESL?

haha, yeah its a BTS logo thing. I agree about the HUD, but Oroboros didn't have time to make something new that lived up to his standards in the time we had available so they used this one, which was pretty well received.

For ESL, wait and see. Or go to our facebook haha. :D

Ugh, I can't play Dota and Diablo at the same time, especially when my control setups are so similar for both. It's super hard to shift my mind from one game to the other.

Ugh, I can't play Dota and Diablo at the same time, especially when my control setups are so similar for both. It's super hard to shift my mind from one game to the other.
Same boat as you. I regret buying diablo 3 and ros. I just didn't have time to play diablo.
Dota keeps me pulling back in. I should have spent the money on hats instead.

cry.gif

Big Dog

Just finished getting pounded in a game where the Faceless Void on my team was a Spaniard who would not stop shouting the whole game. He cast maybe three chronos during the ~35 minute game and blamed our mid for losing it all. But when we asked the other team to report him for comm abuse they just started talking shit at us. I hated the other team for being assholes much more than I was bothered by the Faceless at that point. I get mad when people play badly, but trolling the enemy who is being handicapped by a non-communicative teammate is much worse.

Chris R

So Shyvana would be broken as fuck in Dota. Also, I like the dotabuff-esque web popup after each game... Wish I could play against humans right away though, having to wait for level 3 sucks ass.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Same boat as you. I regret buying diablo 3 and ros. I just didn't have time to play diablo.
Dota keeps me pulling back in. I should have spent the money on hats instead.

cry.gif

dota is a ded game. enjoy diablo before 6.82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom