• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I did it guys, 87 points as SF in Last Hit Practice.

Now I have a legit score.

RIP 89% hitrate.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
fuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

gotta get my trophies tho
There's a command to trigger it through the console but I don't know if it counts.

dota_tutorial_start lasthit

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I haven't gotten one, I feel gipped. I have had platinum every year possible. Are they just emailed to me, or do I have to do something on the Club Nintendo site?

bounchfx

I haven't gotten one, I feel gipped. I have had platinum every year possible. Are they just emailed to me, or do I have to do something on the Club Nintendo site?

I met the requirements, had all my email stuff turned on EXCEPT the one I needed apparently, which I don't ever remember turning off

nintendo master trolls

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Question, I come from LOL where I use the middle mouse to scroll the screen, its inverted in DOTA 2, is there any way to fix this?

shira

got a code from my cousin

its goddam glorious. pretty too! I'm so fucking stoked. been wanting smash on 3ds for 10 years

Ur in the game industry. Don't you have pull when it comes to this kind of stuff? Like can't you just tweet Reggie and code appears?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom