• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you get bottle on mid nightstalker? It's not under recommended items but it seems to make sense for him (he's a ganker, has a low mana pool, could use the mana to lasthit/harass with void). And then what's next, armlet > basher > bkb > abyssal > satanic?

Big Dog

Do you get bottle on mid nightstalker? It's not under recommended items but it seems to make sense for him (he's a ganker, has a low mana pool, could use the mana to lasthit/harass with void). And then what's next, armlet > basher > bkb > abyssal > satanic?

I'm personally not very fond of getting an armlet on him at any stage. I would go for that basher after a bottle unless you are able to get by with a magic wand. He doesn't seem to do well in this meta though unless you snowball with good ganks early. Hard to come back as him. And definitely get a bkb as your second or third big item.

shira

64: Fox
Melee: Fox
Brawl: Fox
!
oPTwJ22.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Any of you guys need smash codes? Here are 2 more, I don't feel like my inbox being flooded.

A05V8TJD1M7F5PB3
A05VD1Q62GU42G30

IceMarker

DOTA 2, Smash Bros., Diablo III, Hearthstone, My Steam LibRARY AHHHH I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THESE GAMES

EDIT: Yo tSwift finally got a GAF account?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Sounds like someone sucked at Smash Bros. The mere fact that you can literally walk off the stage meant mashing was one of the worst things you could do.

Just never cared about the series since I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the SNES. Only time I ever played Smash was when I was at the house/dorm room of someone who cared about Smash.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The 3DS screen is far to small for Smash, and I dislike the control scheme. Unless Smash run is super compelling, I'll likely dump that version when the Wii U version comes out.

Demoli

I'm just saying if anyone has ane xtra EU code i'd love to get one.

Anyways, had a really good invoker game yesterday. Unfortunatly they had a Naix which just walked up to us late game and we couldn't do shit. Sucks our WR dc'd aswel.

I don't know what makes a Warlock casting upheaval such an attractive target, especially after you know he's already summoned his golem (and it's hitting you in the back of the head). My last Warlock game had people go out of their way to ignore heroes actually dealing damage to kill me while I'm casting upheaval in the back, and it makes no sense because walking through my slow to kill me makes sure they won't be able to get out of the fight and they lost every team fight because of it.

It's good to win but it sucks that I'm literally controlling golems more than my hero.

shira

EdXnFYX.png

Next weekend, gaming OT signup linky-loo soon
- Techies and TI4-themed prizes via RNG, sponsored by Anuxi (tytyty)
- 1v1 Techies-only
- 9/19 Fri or 9/20 Sat 8pm EST
- only one open bracket

That Tralf blog has me watching all these safelane support replays.

Honestly, just watch Ellen Pudge/dotagaf. Aside from Techies, you can learn how to play 6kish without being 6kish.

Let them learn all the scumbag techniques, copy, repeat.

At the very least it's entertaining.

DTyR5ic.jpg

Grandfinals NAVI vs NVMI
time: now!
http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

kvk1

Honestly, just watch Ellen Pudge/dotagaf. Aside from Techies, you can learn how to play 6kish without being 6kish.

Let them learn all the scumbag techniques, copy, repeat.

Last time I watched a Dotagaf game they went as three w/ Axe to the enemy Dire's safelane T3, from the horn, and creep skipped the spawn point the whole game.

They won, too.

6K here I come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom