• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Why are you dummies giving away Smash codes when you can sell them on eBay?? Geez!

shira

Why are you dummies giving away codes when you can sell them on eBay?? Geez!

sick.gif

Artanisix

What surprises me the most is how good Smash looks on the 3DS. Ultimately the screen is too small for me to play comfortably, but I will probably be picking it up for Wii U.

Razzer

I've never played fighting games except the campaign part of Brawl, in which I had no idea what I was doing. But I have a Wii U. Should I get Smash Bros?

kvk1

i haven't played a single smash game in my life

but i've been pretty heavily listening to the song from the new game for the past few weeks:

http://youtu.be/bH8GPhqz4X4

because i heard it in one of those nigma's digest videos, and it's soooo good

video games are weird man

bounchfx

only 5 characters available, only one map. Is... is LoL a demo for a full game?!?

2027 the 'real' league game comes out, 2000 heroes, 100 lanes, still one map tho

plus players on ps5 can play the creeps as an FPS game with the hero players on pc

shira

They need to differentiate suicides for techies. I go 11-0 beyond godlike, but its a dirty 11-8 scoreboard. The other team don't respect me when I have 8 deaths.
sad.gif

Icefrog make them respect muh authoritah

Who are your Smash mains?

Computer update: I had to buy a new case to accomodate my new video card.

It will be Duck Hunt Dog regardless of viability or playability.

Pics/specs?

Kade

Who are your Smash mains?

64: Samus, Link
Melee: Marth, Ice Climbers
Brawl: Marth, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Dedede, ROB

Computer update: I had to buy a new case to accomodate my new video card.

sixghost

Do you guys have any idea why Enigma has such a massive difference in winrate between radiant and dire?

Unless I'm reading Datdota incorrectly, his winrate is almost 20% greater on radiant than dire. I've always thought it was was easier to jungle on dire with enigma.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I wasn't ever really good at melee so picking "top tier" didn't matter!

That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Every single character in Smash Bros played 100% identically to me. Mash every button until someone knocks you off the map then get mad and go play Street Fighter.

Haly

Sounds like someone sucked at Smash Bros. The mere fact that you can literally walk off the stage meant mashing was one of the worst things you could do.

Acinixys

Guys

I have the weirdest ingame bug

I can type message when in a game to my teammates but i cant see them

Chat wheel commands and alerts show up fine but no player written text appears for me

Anyone else experienced this?

Its really frustrating because i cant see when people rage when i kill them :(

Do you guys have any idea why Enigma has such a massive difference in winrate between radiant and dire?

Unless I'm reading Datdota incorrectly, his winrate is almost 20% greater on radiant than dire. I've always thought it was was easier to jungle on dire with enigma.

I dunno. I always thought it was more efficient on radiant since with one midnight pulse you can get to three camps or a two camp more easily but with dire you can only do it to get to two sets of two.

Kard8p3

Guys

I have the weirdest ingame bug

I can type message when in a game to my teammates but i cant see them

Chat wheel commands and alerts show up fine but no player written text appears for me

Anyone else experienced this?

Its really frustrating because i cant see when people rage when i kill them :(

U prob have all chat muted. look under where u type

I cant believe it took me 4 tries to get my riki win. I'm literally uncarriable.

Invoker next

unranked vs ranked

Also for glory has items turned off, and the only stage is final destination (multiple reskins to perserve variety).

I like where they were going with that mode, but in my opinion it's a little too barebones. I'd like an option that's ranked and still has 'reasonable' items and maps, but that would probably spread the userbase too thin in the long run.

Haly

For Glory is timed only isn't it?

Worthless trash of a mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom