• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the feeling when your Slark tries to backdoor the enemy's last racks and they decide to just ignore him and sprint down mid lane and take your ancient

Was a perfect way to end a game which started with no supports, no courier and a cliff jungling prophet

bbd23

how was NVMI only 38% chance of winning.

oh well. EZ Value.

thank you Na'Vi fanboys
happytears.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
why is lycan so underpowered guys? 3/7 unbanned and unpicked, 4/7 games picked and went 0-4.

the fall of lycan coming too late in the patch cycle, rip in pepperonis

I was gonna buy a canada cup ticket right now, just to support it, but 6 bucks is like right on the edge man...

So Starladder announced 4 more seasons. Pretty much calling dibs I guess on those weekends for lans

You kind of start having to.

Everyone, from valve to organizers to teams, needs to start planning this out so much more ahead of time. Valve should have already announced the dates for ti5 if you ask me.

Renoir

9pF3WWI.png

Ive been trying to get good at Espirit
i think im getting the hang of it.
my major grip is using Q. I cant find a way to aim it properly.
Even though im facing the stone or enemy, the Q never sends them in a straigh line..
how do i do perfect punts??!

Chris R

Why can't we see what group makeup is like on the loading screen?

I'd love to know when I'm the odd man out of a 4 stack so I can just DC right then instead of staying in the game for their abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom