• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Here is a tip I saw on reddit, you can share control of Techies' remote mines with team mates. If you trust the people you party with, it can be helpful when you aren't able to track of the entire map.

Hylian7

So in this game I'm in, our Lion complains about how we didn't have a courier for the first 5 minutes. Someone bought a courier and left it in base on teh ground (you know, for someone to set it up when they go back). Well Lion attacked the courier item and destroyed it, because that makes sense.

This was a ranked game.

mybrainitisfulloffuck.jpg

It took 7 games but I finally won as Pudge
happytears.gif

Actually got pretty decent at hitting hooks by the end. Next up is ez town with Void, then some Fun with Tinker. Also I swear this thing has a fixed hero order and it just has a random starting position.

Yeah, that has been confirmed. There's actually a full list floating around, but I decided not to look at it and have my next heroes be a surprise.

Wok

So in this game I'm in, our Lion complains about how we didn't have a courier for the first 5 minutes. Someone bought a courier and left it in base on teh ground (you know, for someone to set it up when they go back). Well Lion attacked the courier item and destroyed it, because that makes sense.

This was a ranked game.

Ranked games do not mean better games. I might just go back to unranked for this reason.

Ranked games do not mean better games. I might just go back to unranked for this reason.

Just use my patented method of never even playing your placement games so your mmr remains a mystery and you can convince yourself and others you're secretly 5k but just can't be bothered to even try.

DISCLAIMER - I am probably negative a million mmr and am just too much of a coward to subject myself to that much solo queue.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
We should probably collectively offer an apology to Thacker and invite him back to the community since he was right all along.

Mohasus

This was a ranked game.

I've seen people not use the courier on the ground because "I'm not a support, that isn't my job".

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
OMNIKNIGHT GOT NEW ITEMS!? FINALLY

I was literally just complaining about this like yesterday. I feel like volvo finally listened to me but then fucked my by locking the set behind RNG so they can go to hell.

Acinixys

OMNIKNIGHT GOT NEW ITEMS!? FINALLY

Who gives a shit about Omniknight what a trash hero all I want is the new Anuxi Mirana set
kappa

Here is a tip I saw on reddit, you can share control of Techies' remote mines with team mates. If you trust the people you party with, it can be helpful when you aren't able to track of the entire map.

I dont really see this as an issue. Someone on your team usually pings like a bastard when an enemy walks over your remotes

I'm used to the blissful silence of eu west, punctuated by the occasional cyka. We don't need American guys and that yap yap yap "hey guys I just upgraded my magic stick let me tell you my life story" thing they do.

hush.gif

Haunted

Still waiting on Valve to release an Undying model that can be worked on.

Give some sweet love to my favourite hero instead of seeing the released sets on other heroes pile into the dozens.

guys i just saw some leaked changelog, heres the choicest bit

tinker changed to 5 mana, 3/2
zDHFgZv.gif

kvk1

Those Puppey arrows were something else as well.

Feeling good about TS. Slowly but surely they're warming up to each other.

Randdalf

Those Puppey arrows were something else as well.

Feeling good about TS. Slowly but surely they're warming up to each other.

In S4's AMA he said they practiced 6 hours a day, which sounds a lot more promising than TI4 Na'Vi's training ethic.

abunai

That looks really cool but i'm probably way too accustomed to my setup to change. My keyboard probably doesn't help, I have no dedicated function keys (fn + 1 = f1).

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
I haven't fully adopted his config, but this guy's config setup is ridiculously efficient and complete.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/2gd3gc/the_config_guy_here_once_again_bringing_the_v32/

For now I just stole the "rune shuffle" which is awesome. Will work my way up from there, taking specific elements. I use space as "stop" which is the biggest issue preventing me from adopting the system. That and quick cast as default with modifiers.

I tried this setup for a while, but it was just too overly complicated for most heroes I played aside from Tinker. The rune shuffle is nice though. Also I kept messing up my TPs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom