• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

mGPf2cT.jpg

thatsnewhats

voidguy said:
Economy Updates
New Bundles
The Hunter of Kings Set: Lycan
Shadow Fiend Arcana
The upcoming Shadow Fiend arcana got some updates. It is still a work in progress though and lot can change.
Shadow Fiend Arcana is now a head slot item. Not arms anymore.
Custom Animation Set
Custom Shadowraze Particles
Custom Fiery Requiem of Souls
Custom Fiery Ultimate wings
Custom Fiery Base Attack
Custom Fiery Trail
Custom Shadowraze Double and Triple effect
Custom Ambient Effects.

Ambient Effects Loadout Slots
Some heroes have new loadout slots for Ambient Effects that allows modifications of some particles. A lot of them are now separated from the base hero input. They are listed below. This might have been done to avoid conflict with ambient particle effects with sets that alter these assets and cause less issues.
Pudge: Flies, Chain and Chain Right.
Enigma: Eyes and Body.
Crystal Maiden: Mouth and Hand.
Bane: Trail, Drip Right, Hand Drip.
Lina: Dual Flame Hands.
Lich: Ambient Frost and Frost Legs.
Shadow Fiend: Ambient Glow and Trail.
Pugna: Weapon Glow and Ambient.
Slardar: Head Light.
Razor: Ambient, Main and Whip.
Clinkz: Body Fire.
Dark Seer: Hands.
Medusa: Bow.
Naga Siren: Lamp.
Outworld Devourer: Staff.
Ogre Magi: Weapon.
Terrorblade: Feet Effects.
Tusk: Ambient and Mouth.
Rubick: Staff
Ancient Apparition, Death Prophet, Morphling, Necrophos, Puck, Templar Assassin, Tinker, Tiny, Vengeful Spirit, Venomancer, Viper, Bristleback, Chen, Abaddon, Disruptor, Earth Spirit, Gyrocopter, Keeper of the Light, Leshrac, Lifestealer, Phoenix, Timbersaw, Slark, Spectre, Undying, Visage, Shadow Demon : Ambient.

!

I'm a have a glowing pumpkin-head SF for diretide, and a pink head-SF for St. Greevling's day

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why can't we see what group makeup is like on the loading screen?

I'd love to know when I'm the odd man out of a 4 stack so I can just DC right then instead of staying in the game for their abuse.
To reduce the amount of games people dodge.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Valve making more sets I want rare chest drops.

So I got some Brood cosmetics as a drop although I don't really like her playstyle.

Is it possible to do well with Spiderless Spider as a joke build?

whats uncommon build for any hero that is fun but not completely useless. Want to switch it up tonight

Ethereal Blade + Dagon Riki

-you can use items without revealing yourself
-riki has fantastic agility (34+2.9) so the eblade blast hurts a ton
-you can make great use of the agility as you get bonus damage from it in backstab
-you can purge etherealness from yourself with diffusal blade and immediately start attacking someone else.

EDIT: Actually, that last one doesn't seem to be true. However, I found out that if you eblade someone and then use blink strike on them, you wont attack them and thus not reveal yourself, but still do the (now amplified) magic damage.

Falk

that puzzling face
^ Same. Avoiding East till something or another is done re: Peruvians.

Hate to stereotype but this is legitimately killing my desire to play otherwise.

Falk

that puzzling face
Back before I moved out of South East Asia, I'd play every single MMO on non-SEA servers when given the chance. Even Maple Story
please don't judge
. I don't see how this is any different. Not like I'm going out of my way to be an asshole to the demographic, I just prefer not to play on the same servers.

In other news Drkirby dispenses the best advice ever. Just did a cookie cutter 4/1/4/1 QQQ and EEQ build till I got aghs then just facerolled casting random spells in teamfights.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Deathball cost increased from 4 mana to 5.

RIP Miracle Push.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It took 7 games but I finally won as Pudge
happytears.gif

Actually got pretty decent at hitting hooks by the end. Next up is ez town with Void, then some Fun with Tinker. Also I swear this thing has a fixed hero order and it just has a random starting position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom