• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Seems pretty EZ.

Suicide: ES
Tri: AM/SD/Io
Mid: Alch

or

Mid: Io
Tri: AM/SD/Alch

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'll do that if I'm home when you are doing it, sounds pretty easy. I think haly's first lane set up would work best.

Quesa

bbd23

why let naga farm
facepalm.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Seems pretty EZ.

Tri: AM/SD/Io
Mid: Alch

or

Mid: Io
Tri: AM/SD/Alch
Probably mid alch. Or IO alch mid / io stacking jungle. Wisp can get medallion and gank with a charging alch stun -> overcharge -> 300 IAS alch with -10 armor. EZ kills.

Just practice jungle and stacking wisp so it can get exp.

Ketch

I love alchemist. he's got like my favorite model/animations in the game. The way the guy on top swings around and the redic fast attack speed under ult. soo good.

If they had an alch demi-hero or whatever they're called I probably would have bought one.

edit: also the headphones are legit. I got the zephyr branded ones from Purge at TI and I love them... and I typically hate in ear phones so it's a strong recommendation.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Probably mid alch. Or IO alch mid / io stacking jungle. Wisp can get medallion and gank with a charging alch stun -> overcharge -> 300 IAS alch with -10 armor. EZ kills.

SD + Alch should be strong, though. It's practically Bane + Mirana. I have a hard time giving that up for a plain Jane safe lane like SD/AM.

Yawn.

Fevaweva

Just lost a game where the supports bought 0 wards. Literally 0. This is why I should always play a support. Motherfuckers don't know what they are doing in the potato tier.

Madouu

Just lost a game where the supports bought 0 wards. Literally 0. This is why I should always play a support. Motherfuckers don't know what they are doing in the potato tier.

You can buy your wards as a carry and place them during your farming rotation or as a mid while checking runes, the gold "lost" on wards ultimately doesn't matter in potato tier.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Did you:
Ask for wards and consider how risky it was to place then?
Didvtou remind your team wards were in stock?
And finally why didn't you buy wards
SD + Alch should be strong, though. It's practically Bane + Mirana. I have a hard time giving that up for a plain Jane safe lane like SD/AM.

Yawn.
Disruption into Alch Stun into 3 AM with mama break is disgusting

Fevaweva

You can buy your wards as a carry and place them during your farming rotation or as a mid while checking runes, the gold "lost" on wards ultimately doesn't matter in potato tier.

Yeah I know...I just wanted to try and rely on my team-mates for once when it comes to that type of shit. Alas, turns out I was being naive.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah I know...I just wanted to try and rely on my team-mates for once when it comes to that type of shit. Alas, turns out I was being naive.
Being proactive is important, take into consideration how much gold they have if they are close to a core item if it is safe to ward or not.
Siri above are okay and they don't buy wards in 10 seconds I just buy the wards on the courier if no one takes it then I take them off the courier myself

Mohasus

I don't know about 50%, but some days it is impossible to win and in others it is impossible to lose doesn't matter what I pick or build.

I don't know about 50%, but some days it is impossible to win and in others it is impossible to lose doesn't matter what I pick or build.

If you look through your dotabuff history...wins or losses, what I think you'll find is that a the teams who are selecting multiple heroes they have been playing somewhat regularly and are successful with are doing the winning. And teams where multiple players are randoming or picking heroes that they've played little (or are otherwise new to) are doing a lot of losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom