• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
At least the losses are quick and we are learning fast.

Not sure why Volvo thinks playing vs 4.7k and other 4k players should give them +33, but okay. TMM probably is super whack or something.
Vcz4YAB.png

1st game: 2nd game:
24Fm7Cc.png
D3sbd8R.png

Not sure why Volvo thinks playing vs 4.7k and other 4k players should give them +33, but okay. TMM probably is super whack or something.

I like how in the first game the guy with 3430 gets the same gain as the guy with 4751. Apparently 1300 pts doesn't matter all that much.

Man, I have no idea how to play ember late game, especially if the rest of my team isn't going to be carrying. Early on I can land the chains well enough and the flame guard damage/protection is pretty substantial so I can wreck all the lanes when I'm between level 7 and 16, but once it gets past that point I don't know what to do if the rest of my team can't capitalize on the advantage.

I have double battlefury and daedalus, but my sleight damage can't carry the fight alone, and if I don't bounce back to a remnant right away I'll get instantly disabled and focused. I can wave clear but not team fight which sucks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kind of sad that so many games recently have been better than TI4.

I blame the fact that everyone there decided to bust out the Razor/SWM and Deathpush meta at the same time, leaving no room to adjust and counter.

Mohasus

I always knew drow was secretly OP.

Drow Ranger
Matches played: 213
Winrate: 61.97%
KDA: 3.22

KDA is low because she is the only carry in the game with only single target dmg. Even void ends up buying a mael and doing some area damage.

Lotto

Loving the new VG right now. This could finally be the team Black^ will have success in.

Edit: 3-0, Flawless victory

gai_shain

Hey guys,

is there a List or something with people from GAF to play dota with, because im searching for people to play with, europe prefered.

inkls

It feels weird seeing the "games you've spent/will spend 200 hours on" thread after playing dota 2 for a while. First reaction was "200 hours? Thats nothing," I forgot how some games only last like 10-ish hours.

So who here knows what Kunkka's role in a team actually is? I was under the impression he was an initiator, not a 'run into a team 1v5 with X on and get killed before you port yourself back' hero.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
So who here knows what Kunkka's role in a team actually is? I was under the impression he was an initiator, not a 'run into a team 1v5 with X on and get killed before you port yourself back' hero.

Interested to see what others say but I don't think he's a great initiator. Can do so with X and/or Torrent but Ghost Ship is awful when used for initiation and it annoys the shit out of me when teammates tell me to use it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom