• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalnos

Banned
Click his link

He juked me hard.
cry.gif

Arkanius

Guys I need to see some good videos of good offlane Techies
The games where I get FB due mines usually do good until the midgame phase, where I'm relegated to defending lanes or pushing lanes. Then my Aghs farm slows down and I start being useless.

I need to gracefully go from Laning -> Mid and help my team to have finished the game by then.

I feel I don't have time to mine the map and make the team scared shitless of stepping everywhere... Nor mana

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Guys I need to see some good videos of good offlane Techies
The games where I get FB due mines usually do good until the midgame phase, where I'm relegated to defending lanes or pushing lanes. Then my Aghs farm slows down and I start being useless.

I need to gracefully go from Laning -> Mid and help my team to have finished the game by then.

I feel I don't have time to mine the map and make the team scared shitless of stepping everywhere... Nor mana
Wagamama has like 30 games of offlane techies on his twitch at 6k mmr

bounchfx

I really want to go to ESL NY but seeing the double whammy of $70+ tickets being sold by TICKETMASTER and event dates Thursday-Friday killed all buzz for me. Too bad, and im even hyped aboutMerlini, the only dota2 personality (aside from Icefrog) that I want to meet and talk to in person.

are you in NY?

Madouu

SO GOOD.
Probably the song that drove me away from giving DOTA 1 an actual chance at the time.

I was surprised when people irl who probably never played a pc game in their life started humming this song, then I realized they made a new more generic video clip that turned it into a moderate success hit.

Kard8p3

GAF, when you're playing troll with a drow on your team is it worth it to stay in ranged even though you lose some armor/ms/bash/hp?

sephi22

I just googled prices for it.

This can't be real, right?

CdOxwMj.png
Its real Monica

The priority in terms of prices goes:

S tier: $1000+
Golden Doomling

A tier: about $400
Golden Gravelmaw

B tier: $280-$320
Golden Empyrean
Golden Razor whip shit

C tier: $160 or less
Golden Pale Mausoleum
Golden Lamb to the Slaughter

Hylian7

Its real Monica

Golden Doomling

Golden Gravelmaw

Golden Empyrean
Golden Razor whip shit

Golden Pale Mausoleum

Jeeeeeeeesus christ I didn't realize how much these golden things were worth.

Sentenza

Its real Monica

Golden Doomling

Golden Gravelmaw

Golden Empyrean
Golden Razor whip shit

Golden Pale Mausoleum
It's since TF2 that I'm constantly impressed by how the community seems to value a lot the most ugly shit out there.

Big Dog

Jeeeeeeeesus christ I didn't realize how much these golden things were worth.

Yeah that's why I'm so excited to be receiving my Slark one by the end of this week or beginning of next. If it's not gold, then I get a well colored figure, but if it is gold then I have one possibly two unbelievably rare and expensive in game items. I am currently more hyped for my demihero to arrive than I am for 6.82 to come out.

Edit: Also ordered some blind box plushes in hopes of getting my boy shitty wizard.

Don't try to write me outta history, Dreams. I loved her even when she needed a lot of TLC.

*hugs*

we were here before these bandwagoners, and we'll be here after they leave.

dreams went to go play ashe and abandoned drow

good sir, I would never abandon my baby for a hero as boring as Ashe. I don't even have her Valentine's Day skin...and I'm a Valentine's Day baby. That's how much I dislike her!

Its real Monica

Golden Doomling

Golden Gravelmaw

Golden Empyrean
Golden Razor whip shit

Golden Pale Mausoleum
I definitely did not expect this to happen.

*hugs golden empyrian, razor wip, and gravelmaw*

FACE

Banned
Playing Skywrath is fun even when some asshole picks Pugna on the other team.

Icefrog please have mercy when 6.82 comes.

Kioshen

For some reason my brain cannot choose one method of playing a moba :

LoL : Fixed camera, default buttons
Dota 2 : WASD camera, myriad of buttons changes across the board
HotS : Edge pan, default buttons
Strife : Middle mouse drag. slight tweak of buttons

I think old age is getting to me
C69EFF7B1B8D5435857A21A8C9ABC8FD771DDD88

Techies is going to be a pain to 1v1 after trying him out for the first time tonight.
crazy.gif

Red UFO

Just won a game against a Tinker, Faceless
Void and Skywrath Mage at 80 minutes. All I could say in the all chat at the end was "FUCK YOU" and I don't even feel bad about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom