• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

He flips off of kills that are in progress in front of his eyes, and his mannerisms are annoying beyond belief.

OHMYLANTA
I take it it's kills you actually want to see? That does sound bad.

I remember people gave Ayesee shit for not following some of the fountain hooks in TI3, when he really did the right thing, as with a fountain hook you knew what would happen: Fresh Meat > dead. He was looking at what else was happening at that team fight, occasionally looking at the guy that got fountain hooked.

bbd23

They picked Tinker and Razor against an Alliance playing with a stand-in. Their win is hardly reason to say they're "the best team ever."

Let the C9 fan have his moment
SLx19c3.gif

I think when you pause, there should be a 3 second count down to it pausing and unpausing instantly unpauses it.

I hate have my block fooked by pausing.

Also people still trying to pretend Cloud 9 are plop.

KingKong

Is this even a DDOS or shitty internet, why would someone DDOS the matches today for no real reason? This one is at least a playoff for a spot, that Fnatic game was just a D2L group stage

Ketch

There can be only one!

Was striming on twitch, had a camera on his room or whatever, went to the bathroom, came back pants/underwearless and proceeded to scratch 'n sniff

You mean he was just hanging out there.... In front of everyone on stream? Wtf.

Vaporak

I wonder why there is two different set of recommended tags, also I'm surprised there isn't a gaf thread up about this yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom